Deliverance
Drapery
Godheads
Credence
Bleak
Judgement
---
Demon

Opeth destroyed. It was disgusting. The sound was perfection, the crowd was chaotic, Opeth were having the time of their lives...this was the best show I have ever seen, no exaggeration, no bullshit.

Of all the live videos I've seen of Opeth, they never looked like they were having as much fun as they were having last night. They all headbanged like crazy. Stage presence aplenty. Lopez was loose as fuck and did all kinds of different fills. The guitarists harmonized during the slow part of Leper Affinity (instead of Peter usually playing the clean chords while Mike solos) and I about lost my shit. Mendez held his stuff down and rocked it the whole time. It was fuckin' unbelievably good.

I really want to stress how good the sound was. It was 3 million times better than what I thought it would be, especially after sitting through Yakuza. (It was nice to hear Peter's guitar for a change...) The performances were all pristine, note for note renditions. It was the best show I've ever been to, that is until they come back to Atlanta with Porcupine Tree. Yeah, that's right, Mike said it, Porcupine tree.

Mike thanked Atlanta for being one of the best places they ever played at and was really happy at the end of the show. Whoever didn't go to this show blew it big time.

The funniest part of the night was when Mike taunted the Morningrise dorks by playing the first two chords of To Bid you Farewell's first verse, sang the first line, and then stopped.

Mr. Niel's rating:

Off the fucking scale. Opeth = Destroy

yeah i saw them in new orleans the night before, and it was fucking incredible
except they didn't play Bleak in NO, which would have been nice i guess.
it was the best show i've ever seen.
they looked really happy
mike called new orleans "the most fantastic city in the world"
i was lucky enough to get mike to sign my copy of damnation and bloodbath-RTC

i can't wait for the damnation tour with PT either!

Oh my god... i was at the show to in Atlanta... opeth fucking blew me away... best concert ever... Lacuna Coil also ruled... they have tons of energy on stage and the crowd really got into them... I felt bad for Yakuza because they sucked ass and the crowd was more into the local band Lilitu than them... of course... Lilitu ROCKS!!! I can't wait to hear more of them and get their CDs... they're gonna be big in the underground metal world some day... they were fucking cool.... so all in all an amazing show with Yakuza sucking (it's just a bunch of fast notes splatted in the speakers)... and Opeth... wow.... they were just Gods... that's all there is to it. Deliverance rocked... and the Credence/Bleak part made me want to have an orgasm.

Yakuza suffered from having a shitty mix. Their singer who has a pretty shitty voice (be it screams or singing) was WAY too loud. I'll have to listen to them on cd before I give a real opinion.

Lacuna Coil sounded great, just like thier cd, but I don't really care for them all that much. Their male singer irritates me. The female has a ridiculously awesome voice, and is pretty hot.

I would not want to open for Opeth, simply because Opeth will annihilate any opening band.

I can't believe I missed the show. Whenever there is a good show in Atlanta, I try to make it. I live in Jacksonvile, FL. No one comes down here. I had thought that the show was on the 14th. Well, being the procrastinator I am, when I went to buy tickets on Monday the 12th, I found out that day was the date of the show. I was so dissapointed, I planned to go up for atlanta w/ 2 other friends and we were gonna stay in a hotel and everything. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't ment to be. Hopefully they'll come by w/ PT.

Now that these guys have been touring the last few months with basically the same setlist every night, they're getting super tight live. I can't convey on a computer screen how fuckin' badass this show was...I wish I could jump in my car right now and drive to the next city to see 'em again!!!

I know all you guys are thinking it, so i'm gonna say it. Angela is way hotter than Christina. Those eyes, fucking jems. Angela is an angel man. Beautiful girls make me happy I'm a man. How bout you?

I was there. Can't say enough how bad ass that show was. A textbook metal show if there ever was one, only degraded slightly by Yakuza.

Lilitu, you guys are incredible. I hope to see many more shows of yours.

Opeth was just beyond what I expected having seen them before, as was Lacuna Coil. I knew it would be bad ass, but not THAT cool!

Amazing.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna see a video bootleg of this concert if it exists....