Opeth at Gigantour - Detroit

I was standing right in front of the speakers on the left side and it sounded alright from there. I could see that if I were to step back a little.

Bogart's was a great show, but the sound during Dark Tranquillity was some of the worst I have heard there.

I could hear everything pretty clearly, but I wish Mikael's vocals were up a little bit more.

Zombi Epidemic said:
Well I can tell you right now, they are NOT going to be playing it. Mark my words. They have only done it twice on this tour, besides the off dates and the first time they ran WAY over. The second time they played it Into Eternity wasn't there so they go a little longer set.

We've only got 5 bands playing...so....maybe.... *hopes*

MixGrafix said:
Opeth by far was the best band of the evening. The sound was amazing, the setlist, although short, was choice.

Ghost of Perdition
The Leper Affinity
Windowpane
Deliverance

Mike was very animated on stage as usual, and I think there were alot of converts by talking to people after the show.

Props to Arch Enemy, Overkill, Lamb and Megadeth for bringing it as much as they could, but they were no match musically.

I was bummed because there was no Opeth signing at this show, or if there was I missed it.

45 minutes of Opeth is better than no Opeth at all.

Mix

I was there and it was a great night. Peter's amp was turned way down but thier set was still enjoyable.

UPDATE

Montreal Sept 27th

setlist:

Ghost of Perdition
The Leper Affinity
Windowpane
Deliverance

exact same thing. god they stole the show. amazing performance and great sound. did anyone else go here?

yeah, its not happening :p. i hadnt seen the leper affinity, gop, or windowpane live before, so tonight rocked for me though.