Opeth & William Hung tour?

Golden Hall

The song is ringing loud
Oct 16, 2003
Santa Cruz, CA
Visit site
Ha Ha, I saw this article this morning:

NEW YORK—*Who needs American Idol?*William Hung*doesn't -- he already has a recording contract.

The singer, who became a fan favorite -- but not a judges' favorite -- during open auditions for the Fox series with his spirited version of*Ricky Martin's *"She Bangs," has signed a deal with Fuse Music Network and Koch Records

Koch Records general manager Alan Grunblatt was even more effusive: "He is the new Elvis!"

Yeah, Koch is Opeth's US label.

That is one fukkn sad story if it's true. Even for his 15 minutes of fame, that a reputable record company would 1) try to cash in on it, and 2) waste money/resources, etc on some no-talent guy like this. PATHETIC!

They should just spend the damn money on more Opeth commercials! Did everyone see the Lamentations commercial on headbangers ball!!! :headbang:

And to compare him to Elvis, even joking is just blasphemic. Elvis at least could sing, and had loads of sex appeal. This guy is a travesty of real musician. BAH

Thanks for ruining my good day with this highly irritating info in this thread! :p

haha, yeah it's funny that he is so bad, yet he will make koch fucking millions. i find him very entertaining, while he sucks at singing. i really hope your slayer banner made in paint is a joke haha.

This is a fucking travesty. Theirs underground bands that play brilliant music and have to work side jobs. This dweeb will make a fortune off of being horrendous on the ears. I garuntee you his album will outsell any of opeth's. And that my friend's....Is truly sad indeed.