That crap Asian gyu from American Idol (She Bangs dude)

It must be said that William doesn't seem to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even realise he's awful.

He took a long time to look over the contract with his father and an agent, and said that record contracts take a long time to consider and that it shouldn't be rushed.

He probably realized that he will probably be as successful as he will be mocked.

He will win in the end I think...

:lol: Did you see that chick ask him if he has a girlfriend? He was just like "I have lot of friend" hahaha! She was gagging for it and he didn't even realise lol.

Hey maybe if I wanna be a rock star I should audition on there to be discovered. Do an over the top controversial sex charged sleaze glam audition that captures the imagination of the nation hahahaha! I won't make it on the show (thank god) but then I'll have fan sites and get signed. I wish hahaha!

Nah I gotta work my way up the glam way. Get strippers & groupies to pay for my booze, groceries, bills, makeup & hair products while I hand out flyers and strut around the city looking like a drag queen until people know who I am haha!

I think you should seriously do that, Troops. In this day and age you won't make it big doing it the hard way (no reflection on your "talent", just the stone cold truth) so auditioning for Australian Idol might be the way to do it...

MMM: Who said anything about putting up posters in the first place?

Spiff yeah I've actually thought about it, trust me haha! If I did something REALLY outrageous on there it would be noticed for sure! Gotta go re-read The Dirt and get some ideas for something crazy to do.. HAHAHA!

You could make up tons of flyers and stick them under windscreen wipers in the car park at the footy. Then another guy who's doing the same could come along and throw yours away and the two of you could get into a punch-up Rock Star-style.

:lol: :lol:

Nah I need something crazy to do in the audition! Smash a bottle of JD over Dicko's head when he insults me maybe and get arrested for assault :lol:

You could walk in and pout and pose. Then break into your act. Then blow a kiss to the judges!
Then when you get rejected go out and cheer to the people waiting so they think you got in!They will be all gob smacked and saying "what the fuck...how did that weird ass get in?"