Opeth's logo stolen...by a cruise line???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vivören;7818849 said:
omg u gais are leik totally on teh case theres no wai this dude can get away wit it
i hope he gets leik teh deaht panelty for diz shizznit

Agreed.

This is complete bull, as basically everyone else has said. I hate the idea of the Opeth logo being there of all places.

But i was wondering, since Opeth is signed to a Major Record Label, does that mean any and everything by them (including logo) is copyrighted if it wasnt before?

Ya. I barely listened to them for about a month and focused on lots of contemporary blues/psych/stoner rock as well as some modern classical. So after a break they are belting me a lot harder than normal so I thought I'd repraazent! Plus Fas> almost everything.

Si monumentum is waaaay better. Has some of the best riffs in music history ever, if you ask me

It's really down to a matter of preference as smrc, kenose and fas all destroy at a ridiculous level. But I'd say exactly the same thing about Fas. SMRC is one of the best metal albums ever written iyam, whereas Fas is one of the best albums ever written. It remains constantly fresh, challenging and relevant even after countless listens. Fas for me has a level of depth and replay value unlike almost any album I have ever heard. SMRC's only fault imo is that it is slightly too long. Fas is a perfect length, I can completely understand how one would prefer smrc over it. I used to, but then I started listening to Fas over and over and over learning that it contains a depth almost unmatched by any album I've heard. To each his own, I'd still give SMRC like 9.5 out of 10 and it was the best album of it's year.

It's really down to a matter of preference as smrc, kenose and fas all destroy at a ridiculous level. But I'd say exactly the same thing about Fas. SMRC is one of the best metal albums ever written iyam, whereas Fas is one of the best albums ever written. It remains constantly fresh, challenging and relevant even after countless listens. Fas for me has a level of depth and replay value unlike almost any album I have ever heard. SMRC's only fault imo is that it is slightly too long. Fas is a perfect length, I can completely understand how one would prefer smrc over it. I used to, but then I started listening to Fas over and over and over learning that it contains a depth almost unmatched by any album I've heard. To each his own, I'd still give SMRC like 9.5 out of 10 and it was the best album of it's year.

True, true. By the way, isn't Si monu and Fas 2 parts of the triology they're working on, or is Kenose included in that as well? As far as i know, the triology is about God, Satan and the humans relationship to them both.
Si monu is clearly god, fas is clearly human...but kenose?

Si monu is the first part, fas is the second. the third is up and coming. lol im smiling just typing this out.

totally agreed about si monu and fas btw, i like fas more (because it's probably my favorite album ever made, maybe with the exceptions of some beatles albums), but si monu is one of the best metal releases i've ever had the joy of hearing.

^That hurts me to read that. Cancel all your plans and listen to it. But yeah back to topic...even though Dso and Beatles are much better topics that some fuckhead company using Opeths logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.