Opeth's logo stolen...by a cruise line???

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who didn't see it, here's a link to the background: http://soleildusoir.com.p2.hostingprod.com/images/MAIN.gif

I was too late to see it. Thanks for the original version.
They definitely should pay more attention for what they use. I can assure you the logo was made FOR Opeth and is not available on any stock website.

...and the photoshop effect was horrible.

Thanks to YOU guys. The band should pay to all of you a cold beer.

The band should pay to all of you a cold beer.

Why? What did they do? How did the company having the O affected Opeth? As far as I know it would have benefited them, the spreading of the fact that the O was stolen from the Opeth logo would have made the band more famous, it may had attracted more fans. You guys just destroyed a potentially enormous fanbase for Opeth, I hope your glad now :mad:

i still call fake. the website looks shabby and we still have to see one decent picture. don't get so hyped up over this...

1) Is it "copyrighted" or "copywritten"? "copywrote"?
2) Is this a fan-fake? (all signs point to yes...)
3) If not, do we really have to be so rude to these people?

Why? What did they do? How did the company having the O affected Opeth? As far as I know it would have benefited them, the spreading of the fact that the O was stolen from the Opeth logo would have made the band more famous, it may had attracted more fans. You guys just destroyed a potentially enormous fanbase for Opeth, I hope your glad now :mad:

How did you come to that conclusion?

Opeth is for metal heads, not old farts wanting to go on a boring lake cruise in Ohio.

Opeth is for metal heads, not old farts wanting to go on a boring lake cruise in Ohio.

facepalm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.