Opinions - go ahead an blast me a new one

RexxeR

New Metal Member
Jan 8, 2002
www.rexorcist.com
52.jpg

so wuddya guys think? :)

ok i can see there are views being made. but nobody is commenting. does it suck that bad? :p

or are you all just mesmerized by my stunning ability and it has left you in a haze?

ahhh.... I guess I'll speak up... *cough*. I know what I like and I like this! Nice effects... Photoshop, right? Yeah I'm trying PS effects. Anyway I really like it, keep up the good work!

later,
DH

Right on!! thanks bro for the compliments. yeah its mostly Photoshop. but the only effects i used are some of the blending options, no filters except a little guassian blur.

Sometimes I find that less is more. I dislike Filters. I like when things are made the "hard" way. it gives it less "photoshop" feeling. This is cool. I like it. i think it needs something else though. Something to be a focal point on what hes looking at. But the piece is good!

I have similar feelings about it. I like this picture basically but the style seems a bit chaotic to me. With or without filters but you should grab the essence of it somehow. I think it would be better to simplify the effects and emphasize the substantial elements. Otherwise it is good work! Keep on weave your visions!

Awesome guys, thanks for the crits. thats the stuff i need to hear. i originally called this "Chaos" but later as a suggestion from someone i renamed it "The Weeping Pool". I'll definately keep these suggestions in mind while im working on my newest one. I may go back later and play with this one some more.