Opinions of the new video! (SPOILERS INSIDE... WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST!)

One of the best videos I`ve seen, Like most in this thread have already said it would have been nice to see a bit more band time but on the other hand I`m glad it wasn`t a "run-of-the-mill-band-playing-live-and-nothing-else-to- it" video, Nice work guys!!

I was surprised to see how well it was actually done.

I think they did a good job balancing how much they showed the band and the actual 'story' of the video. Most metal videos just end up being the band playing in some dark place with a bunch of strobe lights going, and that's pretty dull.

I love the fact that they put a swamplord in it.
Yeah, me too. Although (unless I missed it), it would have been nice to see him holding a trident.

Man, at first i was like "wtf dead guy rises wth? wasnt this about some virus that kills everyone?" then the zombie idea came out, fsckin brilliant! Man that swamplord just kicks ass, looks like straight from lord of the rings! kicks the ass of most metal vids out there for sure

ok, this is noobish but, how the fuck do you download this thing?!
YouTube is rather new to me, i just wait for clips to upload and then watch them but I dono how to fucking download them! Any idea?

;\ been there when you click on it, it takes you to youtube!! pfffff
Anyways, great fucking album, but I still wanna download it!
HELP?

Really good one in my opinion:)
Haven't seen many good videos recently, tho I watch only few over a time.
I hope next ones will be interesting as this one and original ideas will not end:)

Hell yeah, the best music video I've seen, which is no wonder since I'm not a big consumer of music videos. Seems that most music videos are just the band standing and playing... Usually with some random additional stuff, like in Tarot - Pyre of Gods (cars and roads, wtf?). This video had a story :headbang: And most music videos feel like someone is sticking his d*ck into your eyes (not that I know how it feels :lol: ) with all the flashing images. Flashing was present in this one too, but not in the same degree as in most videos.