Opinions on this mix (my old band a redo)

Loren Littlejohn

Lover of all boobage.
Suffocate

This was the band prior to the last band I was in's song. I am still friends with the singer and wanted to redo this song. These are the original vox but I re did everything else.

Song is:
5150 red chanell (both 57 on and off axis)
5150 green chanell w/tk999 boost (both 57 on and off axis)
line 6 rect models one using v30 cab the other using 75 cab.
Modded Epiphone valve Jr volume at 3 o clock. (both 57 on and off axis)
Anything not modeled was going into a v30 cab.

Drums are DFH2 (as you can hear I suck at programing fills).

Bass was a american fender J bass going into an ampeg BA210 miced with a D112.

Any thoughts welcome, I am probably going to actually track the drums in the future as these are less than stellar.

Edit: Oh and I know about that wierd click at the begining some wierd sharp pop got into the bass recording and I didn't realise it till later.

I like the guitar tones pretty well, not very edgy / crispy sounding but totally appropriate for the style, different but in the good sense, The bass sounds good as well, a little too loud but good sounding for sure, the drums are weak but you already stated that, The vocal sits well in the mix imo, I even think this guy has a good voice but his words are pretty cheezy considered the sincere and adequate performance it would be cool if there were less lyrical cliches, overall 7 out of 10, everything sounds pretty damn close to where Id want to hear but drums are the foundation of everything and these drums arent cutting it for me. Im no pro though, so thats just my take.