oral sex in american junior/high/schools?

yeah, I believe this shit.
Funny Story.

There's this fat kid in my shop class that these stoner dudes tease and shit. Anyway, one of the stoner dudes comes back to class all stoned and shit and he's all like, "YO, roberto, smell my hand, it smells like PUSSY, c;mon buddy, PUSSSSSSYYYYYY....dont you like pussy!?"

I couldn't stop laughing.

astonishingly I don't see what's funny about that. the fact that the kid is fat, the fact that pussy smells bad, or that the "poker" dipped in the wrong thing?.......

High school, certainly...I think people DO realize that yes, it is sex, at least at my school. They just do it a lot anyway, under the operating theory "Hey, it's high school, I won't get to have this much fun again." Some girls, it's indicative of low self-esteem; others want the guy to reciprocate. It can actually be the sign of a healthy relationship.

Goddamnit.

Ok, firstly, I agree that KIDS should not be having sex, oral or otherwise.
(And oral sex IS sex)

Second I disagree that if a woman is sexually active she is automatically a whore or a retard AND I also do not agree that if a girl is sexual she is a whore but if a boy is sexual it is A-ok and normal.

Young girls are looking for acceptance. Young boys are being ruled by their hormones.

I have taught my son to respect women & that sex is beautiful and not dirty but also comes with great responsibility.
More parents should do this.

Also, pussy does not and SHOULD not smell bad. Cuz um, if it does? Well, then you got a little problem. You really should get that taken care of eh?

*This message brought to you by DR. Mistress Masie*

Mistress Masie said:
Also, pussy does not and SHOULD not smell bad. Cuz um, if it does? Well, then you got a little problem. You really should get that taken care of eh?

*This message brought to you by DR. Mistress Masie*
thk you M. Masie. it's a little thing called "personal hygiene." and it goes for guys as well.

p.s. edit: and if you go through life thinking women who fall for you are all nothing but whoretards, that is probably all you will ever get. some girls/women are out there getting what they can get because it feels good, just like you. and keep in mind, that multiple orgasm thing must make it damn fine.

Yeah the western world girls have been doing it on me for along time...
taste the dickeye I am sure you willlike it

what was the question, never had a blowie inthe high school, but i have fingered a chick in art glass...cheryl mills was her name , hahaah top sort..I didn't get to root her...Damn

rebirth said:
Yeah the western world girls have been doing it on me for along time...
taste the dickeye I am sure you willlike it

what was the question, never had a blowie inthe high school, but i have fingered a chick in art glass...cheryl mills was her name , hahaah top sort..I didn't get to root her...Damn

Wow, you have a way with words..............

The ladies must love you.

*evil smirk*