Orange Dual Terror (swap or sale; London, UK)

drew_drummer

Dancefap
Sep 7, 2008
London, UK
Putting this up for swap or sale now.

I'd Sell for £350, plus postage of £20 I'd say. Post anywhere in the UK, would prefer collection though.

I Would swap (including some cash from me if necessary) for:

JCM800 or JCM900 (I've seen both of these used for reasonable prices)
The Kerry King Marshall signature amp (2203K) - Dual Terror plus some cash??
JVM210 or JVM410

Preferably a JCM900 though - basically I want a loud as fuck Marshall that isn't a DSL or TSL! :D

The Dual Terror is a lovely amp, and through a Marshall cab is sounds awesome. But through my new Zilla cab it doesn't sound as good. Because the DT has quite a trebly high-end sound, and because Marshall cabs are muffly and horrid.... the two sort of balance out, and you get a nice tone. But because my Zilla is much more accurate sounding than a Marshall cab (due to different speakers and better construction) it really brings out the piercing high-end of the Dual Terror.

Conversely, my Laney always sounded muddy through the Marshall cabs. Dark cab+dark amp=mud I guess.

But through my Zilla, it sounds pristine and beautiful in all ways!

I've got a hankering for a Marshall, so the Dual Terror can go now I reckon.

The more I think about it, the more I'd like the money. So I can put it with some other money and get the Kerry King signature amp. That tattoo'd effect it has on it is fucking ghey though.

Because the standard 800 has the "vintage reissue" thing going on, so more guitarists are likely to buy it.

I'd really like a 2203KK, but I'm worried it would sound too similar to my Windsor. Tbh I don't mind the tribal graphic on it, something a bit different and makes it stand out.

Hey man. Unfortunately my camera is broken! :(

I have some pics of me using it live though:

18342_447629970511_665180511_11076353_8345984_n.jpg

15756_190100248532_623948532_3056170_988334_n.jpg

You're free to come around and check it out if you're London based. PM me and we'll discuss.

thats cool man, give me a week or two n i'll have a chat :)
feel free to bug me via PM :)