Ordering Wacken Tickets?

EndlessWhore

Mar 8, 2004
Hello

I am trying to make it to Wacken this coming year, and if any of you have gone, you know you have to order tickets from metaltix.com. I go through all the stuff but when I click "send order" it takes me to this screen where I am supposed to give my credit card information but it changes to German, has a "ConCardis" icon, and I can't go anywhere from there. Did anyone else experience a similar problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hello

I am trying to make it to Wacken this coming year, and if any of you have gone, you know you have to order tickets from metaltix.com. I go through all the stuff but when I click "send order" it takes me to this screen where I am supposed to give my credit card information but it changes to German, has a "ConCardis" icon, and I can't go anywhere from there. Did anyone else experience a similar problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey!
I've experienced similar problems with earlier orders from metaltix.com. However, I might be able to help you with the German if that's required.

Did anyone else experience a similar problem?

No.

Cause I didnt even try to order
TrollFace.png

This guy knows the score.

Yep, have been to a few and apart from whatever line up MetalCamp has the location, atmosphere and facilities is pure win. It can be a bit of a hike to get there, they've probably improved since but no having to shell out Euro to use the dunny or showers FFS!

s