Orgy?

That's ok Lars you sod, it can be drained out into glasses for the newer folk to the forum who are more than likely wikka sat0nik vampireZ. :p

Nope...the waffles are a reward after all the sex. SO...Lars...if the river runs red, take the mud-path - bring whatever lube you feel is the best ;)

:lol:

Cor. And just for laughs, we can spike the watermelon bacardi breezers with the blood of Lars the Wizard. oh noes!!11 maybi it will get dem all pregnint :eek:

Final_Product said:
Nope...the waffles are a reward after all the sex. SO...Lars...if the river runs red, take the mud-path - bring whatever lube you feel is the best ;)

:lol:

mudpath makes it sound like he needs wellies more than lube...

Well he can wear wellies too, it'll make the pictures funny. BUT he is def gonna need the lube, i wouldnt wanna force it up without any, it might burn.

:lol: I dunno why, but I could actually imagine Lars posing with a wizard stick, and obviously his robe and wizard hat... along with some hot wellies, the kind with frog faces on the front.

Yup, while he watches this sausage-fest of an orgy. I do hope some ladies wanna come along too, if only for the waffles.

Breakfast ones for sure. Them potato ones make me feel sick, I think it's cause I once cooked 'em in a deep fat fryer thinking they'd be like chips and grease dribbled out and now I can't look at them anymore. :(