Orgy?

Thats the plan :lol:

Anyways dudes, i gotta go to work and actually do some work. So you dudes plan this shit and i'll be back later :lol:

toodles.

Ha, I'm just drawing Lars as I see in my vision. Even though my skillz ain't so cool as Gavgav's...

So it took longer than something that lacks in quality as much as this, but who even cares. If this doesn't tempt folk to your orgy, nowt will. Not even waffles I'm afraid.

lars.jpg

drakkar_anni said:
So it took longer than something that lacks in quality as much as this, but who even cares. If this doesn't tempt folk to your orgy, nowt will. Not even waffles I'm afraid.

lars.jpg
:lol:

I just done my hrs work, now im having coffee :D I have nothing on in the afternoon, so i might go home and pretend to work.

Final_Product said:
I just done my hrs work, now im having coffee :D I have nothing on in the afternoon, so i might go home and pretend to work.
:D if your at work, then you have a skog jobþþ access to internet whoring :D where do you work?

At a university. My building as Wi-Fi so i can use my laptop for whoring myself about on forums and my desktop for actual work :)