Original MAIDEN vocalist heading downunder.

KILLER-RAZER

Hardline Media is proud to announce for the first time ever in Australia, the legendary original frontman from Iron Maiden, Paul Dianno. Playing all the classics from the first two Maiden albums like Prowler, Running Free, Phantom Of The Opera, Killers, Murders In The Rue Morgue, plus many more, as well as some of his amazing solo stuff.
This is a must see event for all Iron Maiden fans, all Metal fans in fact. The Beast Down Under!
With special guests Killrazer!

Fri 29 May - Governor Hindmarsh - Adelaide SA

Sat 30 May - The Hi Fi - Melbourne Vic

Mon 1 June - The Basement - Canberra ACT

Tue 2 June - Waves - Wollongong NSW

Wed 3 June - Cambridge Tavern, Newcastle NSW

Fri 5 June - The Hi Fi - Brisbane Qld

Sat 6 June - The Manning Bar Sydney NSW

Supports to be announced

PaulDiAnno2003.jpg

cob12.jpg

www.myspace.com/diannothebeast
www.pauldianno.com
www.myspace.com/killrazer
www.killrazer.com
www.myspace.com/hardlinemedia
contact us for ticket info

Not MAIDEN of course but still a rare chance for people in Oz to see the man who's voice graces 2 of the best MAIDEN albums ever in a lot of fans opinions.
Should def be a lot of fun too seeing him up there with KILLRAZER who are an amazing band in their own right.:kickass:
Pretty cool he's filming the Sydney show for a DVD too.Worth attending to get your mug on tape!

FUCK i'm going to be seeing Black Sabbath with the mighty Dio singing for them and Dream theater at Sweden Rock at that time:cry: FUCK LIFE:cry:

Wonder if he's still got it? The last i heard he prefers to sing the Maiden classics more like Max from Sepultura as he is sick of singing them the way he did on the albums :erk:

Love those first 2 Maiden albums though. In fact i'd say the S/T is my favourite of all their albums.

DiannoPostertouse.jpg

Supports for these shows are as follows:

adelaide - raven black night, double dragon, black majesty

melbourne - chinatown angels, pegazus, black majesty

canberra - sword toward self, darker half,

wollongong - buggirl, darker half, lord

newcastle - sabretung, darker half

brisbane - born from the ashes, metallurgy, darker half

sydney - sword toward self, darker half, black majesty

Anyone planning to go see Paul Dianno with DARKER HALF at The Basement in Canberra tonight please note if you haven't got a ticket this event is sold out!!!
If your unlucky enough to miss out there are still tickets available for tomorrow nights show @ Waves in Wollongong.
\m/
Dave Balfour
METAL EVILUTION