Orphaned Land and Greece

IOfTheStorm

Gogol Bordello
Mar 28, 2002
Athens-Greece
www.monolith.gr
As i can see in this forum, there is really a special relationship between Orphaned Land and Greek fans. Reading the thread about the festival in Instabul (and listening to El NORRA ALILA right now), i was kinda sad, that i cant go to see O.L. there. So i dont know if the band can make a move about this, but O.L. MUST come to Greece after the Summer. Seriously , i hope that the other Greeks here share my thoughts.

i am almost sure that they will perform in greece in close future. and i really think that orphanedland has a great fan mass in greece. and maybe, i'll be in an orphaned land concert again but this time in greece :)

btw, stavroula, chriss, greg and helen are great people... well, maybe it's not nice to say anything about one nation, maybe we gotto be person based. but damn.. the word "greek" sounds something nice for me..

and our israeli and arabian brothers are cool too..!!

israel is special for me. while i was in the high school, i was preparing to go israel to a kibbutz which would be something like a working camp for younger people. i even memorized many hebrew words etc. and damn, i couldn't speak with anything with matti, or with yossi or eden, i think i've forgotten everything there..

once, one of my friend has told me about an israeli band which has some hebrew lyrics etc.. i found your album el norra alila and i liked orphaned land and i was almost listening that band everday. and still i listen you so often..

well, in that years, conflicts is israel had arised and my parents didn't want me to go there and didn't give me any money :p actually i have a job but this time, i don't have time to be in israel but i am sure that i'll be there one day. even there are some more countries in my list to visit :)

IOfTheStorm i had the divine chance of watching OL live and meeting with them!!!
I can't describe how divine OL perform live or how amazing and loving the OL members really are!!! :headbang: :worship:
So for sure we must bring them to perform in GREECE!!! If you would like we could have a talk on messenger or by email apoteron@yahoo.gr to see how we can make the OL's coming to Greece possible!!!

Greek OL fans are great! Thanks to my friend UnConscious, i met them in concert area and they were very friendly. I hope you will have the chance to see OL in Greece soon.

Welcome, skybreak, good to see you writing in here :)
Orphaned Land really must go on a world tour, and Greece should be the beginning (if rtn wasn't the beginning)
Of course it's not just up to the band, so organizers should get to realize the popularity of OL. And we, the fans play the biggest role in it, am I wrong?
So it's great to see you Greeks getting in action to bring OL to Greece and I think other people should see this example.
Anyway I may be talking rubbish, these things get to happen in time, maybe?
(I hate when I write many things and cannot find a proper ending :) )

i spend my 10 best days of my life out there in greece (athens) back in 97 for the mighty rotting christ's gig in rodon club. i miss the smell and taste of the souvlaki (which i tasted near the plaka area) thing a lot. orphaned land gig in greece would be a great reason to go there, to have some fun and to taste souvlaki one more time.

Woohooooo!!!

Greece is the door to go Europe. Orphaned Land must play in Greece first then play in Europe... I will always be there when Orphaned Land plays where ever. I thank to our Greek friends for their warm love to us. We are all brothers and sisters...

...with Love

Thank you very much everyone supporting the idea of OL performing live in Greece!!! And you know by all of you coming to Greece will also taste the Greek souvlaki as suicidal4life mentioned!!! Souvlaki is on me!!!;)
So lets all make another OL live dream become real in Greece and everywhere else!!! Let Greece be the starting port of the ark to conquer every live stage in the world!!! :headbang:
My everlasting love to all of you!!! :worship:

It 's A Really Great Idea To Beggin The Orphaned Land Tour From Greece!!!:hotjump:
We 'll Do Our Best To Bring Them Here To Play For The Orphaned Brothers And Sisters From Every Country They Are.
Hope That Soon This Dream Will Become True.....

I have something cooking in my mind brother holy...we all must be patient for the best result!!! You will know by the time i have the first results...from thought to action!!!

You must come back brother Yossi and everybody now that you also made some good friends and loyal fans of OL!!! The honour will be all ours!!!:worship: It's time also to visit the northern part of Greece. It's really nice!!! ;) :)

i hope this dream will come true in next summer because i already spent too much money this year.. and i will spend a lot of money next week too :p

damn am i too much selfish?? :)

btw, there are many fests in the europe (rockwave, graspop, wacken etc.) and i still cannot get why orphaned land don't play in any of them.!!

your music is great and you deserve to be known very much more !!

but it's sure, your best fans are from that area, greece, turkey and jordan : )

IOfTheStorm a private message conserning my ideas on OL coming in Hellas will hit your incomings day by day. So check your pms from time to time ok? We must manage something till winter as you said my man!!!

Folklore said:
if OL willplay in Hellas, there no chance im missing this !!!

Does any human being live without his oxygen? ;) My dear brother Avi, if we succed to bring OL to Hellas then we will be really honoured to meet with you all once again. To unite the OL family once again and for one more time have the time of our lives!!! :headbang: :kickass:

Lets All Hope For The Reunion Of The Ol Family In Hellas!we Want To See U All Again.till Then, May U All Have Nice Times.