Orphaned Land in Belgrade, Serbia, 24.5.2005.

stribog

New Metal Member
May 26, 2005
belgrade, serbia
Hi everyone!I'm from Belgrade, Serbia, and I had been fortunate to see OL live.I can't describe the kind of emotions and energy the guys gave us, it was simply divine.I honestly saw a few people cry whilst they played Ocean Land, and Norrah.It was indescribable, the emotions where overwhelming, we felt all as one and one with the band.It was a unique experience, divine.Hope to see you agagin soon as headliners.

The show in Belgrade was absolutely awesome! Hopefully we'll see Orphaned Land in Serbia again soon, but this time on a headlining tour. You guys rock!!! :headbang: :worship:

Thanks for the welcome! :)
I was very impressed with their live performance in Belgrade. After the concert, I bought the special edition of Mabool with the bonus disc, and I have to say this album is a true masterpiece! Hope to see them again in Serbia some time soon. Keep rocking!!! :headbang:

Welcome Apeiron-Serbia and Katarina :wave:
Thanks for the welcome words, man ;)

OK, I have one important question - can someone tell me how to get in touch with the webmaster of the Orphaned Land's website???

Thanks!

p.s. Mabool bonus CD, the unplugged show... that's one of the best acoustic concerts I have ever listen in my life (with Queensryche's MTV Unplugged, and Pain of Salvation - 12.5) :headbang: