Orphaned Land Live Experience...

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
I could write a book about it but i wont...i'll let you figure out what would be written by watching the video...words will never be enough when try talking about the Orphaned Land...GEIA MAS!!!:kickass:

Feel free to add your Orphaned Land experience whatever that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, I was at this concert, and some of these videos are using my audio recording:

PS: A big secret - I forgot to take my earplugs for this concert (I want to save my hearing sharp after I'm 30 :) ), so I had to listen to Orphaned Land through a layer of toilet paper in my ears %) That did not affect the pleasure, but was funny. I also tried to sing along El Meod Na'Ala and Nora El Norra in Classical Hebrew (I had English transliteration print-outs with me). More info here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...rphaned-land-live-moscow-april-12-2008-a.html

Last edited by a moderator:
A big secret - I forgot to take my earplugs for this concert (I want to save my hearing sharp after I'm 30 :) ), so I had to listen to Orphaned Land through a layer of toilet paper in my ears %) That did not affect the pleasure, but was funny.

haha, you do the right thing...i've been attending metal concerts since my 13 years of age without using earplugs or anything as a result to live with an disturbing sound in my ears 24/7 after about 70 live shows or something i've attended so far...

btw, thanks for sharing with us your OL live experience!

Welcome fellow.
You know, when we are young we can regenerate better, but then... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise-induced_hearing_loss
I trust scientific research :)
Yup, i went to see my doctor about it and she said that i have a permanent little damage to my eardrums...she also told me to be careful about it...i told her that i prefer it loud or nothing...i think i'm doomed but i can't help it otherwise...:headbang:

I can see u but i can.t hear you!what?whaaat?
What did you say...??? You are heard deeep...:loco::D...you are an animal Mr.Nexus...btw, where you there???!!!:Smokedev:

I see. Anyway, mankind invented many effective appliances helping the deaf :)

BTW, Yossi's impressions from that Thessaloniki concert:
http://www.tartareandesire.com/interviews/orphanedland.html
Also, back in 2005 they already know what ORwarriOR might sound like in 2009 :)

Well, i'm far from being deaf yet...:)...:p

Nice finding, i haven't seen that interview before. Strange things happened with Athens promoters. I was in contact with them daily and for some strange reason one day they just disappeared forcing the Thessaloniki promoters to carry the burden of paying for everything by themselves...i think that a couple of OL die hard fans finaly managed to convience the promoters and go on with the show. It was a blast and promoters where really happy that brought OL in Thessaloniki that gave the best of themselves and i really want to send them my warmest greetings and love...Geia mas!!!:kickass: