Orphaned Land Promo Needed...

Tabletwister

O.la K.ala
Oct 8, 2003
Shipwrecked...
My have list:
- The Beloveds Cry ( demo tape, Promo CD, Israeli, Greek, Austrian and Mexican ) + The Calm Before The Flood EP ( Bootleg CD release )
beloved.jpg

- Sahara ( 3 Holy editions, 2 Mexican and Russian )
saharai.jpg

- El Norra Alila ( Promo CD, 3 Holy editions, 2 Mexican and Russian )
alila.jpg

- Mabool ( Promo CD, 2 Century editions, American, Mexican and Hong Kongian ) + Ocean Land ( Promo Single )
mabool.jpg

- The Neverending Way Of Orwarrior ( 3 Century editions, American, 2 Mexican, Japanese, Russian, Taiwanese and UK promo ) + New Jerusalem ( Israeli promo single)
orwarrior.jpg

- Other Releases: Ararat EP + Mabool LP + Sahara/El Norra Alila ( 2CD Mexican )
otherq.jpg

My want list:
...any OL release not shown or written above...

Oh wow, very impressing.
Hm, could you please hint me what the two black CDs on the left around "The Beloved's Cry" single are?

Thanks! The upper left cd is a digipack re-release including "The Beloved's Cry" Cd along with "The Calm Before The Flood" EP (not the live acoustic that came as bonus with Mabool). The other one is "The Calm Before The Flood" EP. I don't have info about it. All i know is that it was released in 667 copies. It accidentely came to my hands...maybe someone that knows more could fill us in both about the specific release...

Nice one Chris!

Here is my private one - the complete collection:

The Beloved's Cry -
3 editions of tape version
Israeli, Greek, German, Mexican, Russian and Aregentinian version (missing)

051214_233525-2588_DSCF1213.JPG

Sahara -

Holy rec (Tape) Polish version (Tape)
3 versions of Holy rec cd edition, Russian and Mexican versions as well.

051214_233633-2595_DSCF1210.JPG

El Norra Alila -
Promo cd, Turkish, Polish and Malezian tapes + 1 unknown tape...
Holy rec digi pack and jewl case.
Russian and mexican edition and Remastered version by Holy rec (Missing)

051214_233744-2597_DSCF1206.JPG

Mabool -

Ocean Land promo cd
Promo cd german version (black) and American version (white)
2 Century media cds (1 is ltd edition double cd and the 2nd is regular)
Israeli, American, mexican, taiwanian, Russian, Honk Kong(ian), and south american versions
Double gatefold Lp
Colombian version is missing

051214_233957-2599_DSCF1201.JPG

WOW!!!:yow:Didn't even know the existence of a lot of the releases mentioned above, thanks a lot Kobi for the detailed information. It took me more than a decade to complete my OL collection...i think i'll need more or less 100 years or something to complete the whole set:p...some releases are really hard and ultra rare to be found nowadays...

I've allready found the mexican releases of "Mabool", "El Norra Alila" and "Sahara" + "The Beloved's Cry" which i allready own. I'll get my hands on them in the near future. btw, which russian record label re-released the OL CDs?

It sucks that the only Orphaned Land merchandise I can get hold of is what I've bought from the online shop or from Metal Shop.

It's difficult to keep track with a band's re-releases and stuff...specially with a unique band like OL which i'm also surprised if you keep in mind that all these years being a band they only released 4 cds (including TBC cd) and they have such a big ammount or re-releases!!! Judging only from this, it surely shows the band's big success!!!;) It also makes me mad :mad: not being able to find most of their re-releases...it took a lot of patience, time, a good ammount of money and of course some luck collecting the OL stuff that can be seen above...not to mention the kindness, big help and goodwilling of a band member to get hold at some of them...:):kickass:

Hey don't feel bad you guys. Kobi's collection is enormous and ofcourse some material is impossible for us to get. He is close to the heat ofcourse- hehehe

Check your pm Dreamcell!!!

Of course there is no way to collect all items Kobi owns but we sure can try getting a bit close at his collection!;) Thank you Morticia, check your pm's!:)

I found most of my items in my local metal shops. I haven't found an immediate direct source other than the OL shop, Century Media shop, Holy records shop which btw most of their OL items are out of stock :erk: ...maybe a band member or someone who knows would be willing to give us a couple of web site addresses so that we can get some more OL stuff...if i find something i'll sure let you know mate!:)

Hm, Dis-order are only selling Mabool, right? I'm not looking for rarities, I just want to buy some OL CDs so that maximum money goes to the guys. At that, I don't want to pay any extra to resellers, only to the band's producers :)

I just want to buy some OL CDs so that maximum money goes to the guys. At that, I don't want to pay any extra to resellers, only to the band's producers :)

I'm 100% with you! The only way i think that money goes to the guys is through OL webshop. All other goes to the record labels not to mention the re-releases...

Congratulations- I see the single has arrived.
You mentioned before the Calm before the flood EP and stated you don't know much about it. Let me shed some light on it; the ep was handed out to fans that visited a show of Orphaned Land. There are actually a little more than 667 copies, as I have an non numbered copy that I got from Kobi. It contains Cantara by Dead Can Dance with a spoken word part by Kobi as one of the tracks. They used this piece later on as an intro to their show in Istanbul during the 'a decade of el norra alila' show.

Ok now OL fans, i've just updated my OL list.
Keep me in mind if you have an OL release not shown above and willing to sell it ok? A simple pm here at ultimatemetal would do just fine.
List will be updated soon again as i'm holding on to the arrival of Mabool (Century/Europe 1CD release).

Cheers!