Orphaned Land Promo Needed...

@Anarth:

You can come and steal them at any time mate. I'll also leave the front door open for you...BUT...only if i manage to steal Kobi's collection first...:)

@Paradoxile:

Hey, what's up my friend? Yeah that's true. I used to be many things for OL back in the years but not anymore. Well you know...i mean...when situations change, unfortunately people change too...

I forced and limit myself to only write in the specific thread with the purpose to extend and enrich my OL collection.

Hope you're doing great mate!:)

Well done brother, I'll try again asking some Russian friends of mine for a copy of Russian release.
Have you tried getting it online? Like, http://soundcheck.ru/products/15941/

Thank you very much for your interest and big help my brother. Much appreciated!

I found and bought the OrwarriOR Russian edition. I'll update as soon as i get it.

I also found the E.N.A. Russian edition with the help of a very nice Russian fellow i met in a forum. Keep my fingers crossed that everything will go as planned and get this copy also.

I think i'm down to three now...hope i'll be lucky to have them in the near future!;):)

Just to warn you guys: someone is trying to sell a promo of the single Ocean Land on Ebay. Don't buy it! I have info that although it is an official promo, it was done by Helicon records by printing a sleeve and the cd is just a simple burnt one. Really not worth the money!

OceanLand_promo_Israel.jpg

If you are looking to buy the Japanese edition of the album, you can buy it from a site in Japan. Saves you half the money they ask for it on Ebay. The cd is made by Victor Entertainment.
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=MICP-10889

Orwarrior Russian and Taiwanese edition along with Sahara 2nd edition jewel case Holy CD arrived.
I will update again in short time as more releases come my way...

You mentioned before the Calm before the flood EP and stated you don't know much about it. Let me shed some light on it; the ep was handed out to fans that visited a show of Orphaned Land. There are actually a little more than 667 copies, as I have an non numbered copy that I got from Kobi.

That CD must have been handed out at Tel-Aviv show in 2001 I guess. What a pity the the attenders of the next show in İstanbul did not get that CD.

Is there a way to obtain the content of the CD digitally over the net? I ask this since I know that CD was free therefore had no copyrights. Thank you.

I have decided to sell my OL collection. Collection includes all OL releases as seen in the beginning of this thread. Contact me via pm if interested. Buyer will also receive all my OL "goodies" for free.

Very impressive. And I'm glad your madness is centered around another band than me, so we won't have to fight over items. :D I'm closing in on 150 Anthrax items. But nothing compared to a friend of mine who is at 800+ Iron Maiden items.