Orphaned Land shop question

poolvärd

May 16, 2004
Estonia
I thought of ordering something from the OL shop on their site but encountered some problems about the paying method. I went to the post office and asked them about registered mail nad they said that it's not allowed to send any money with it. So is this a problem only in Estonia or have I misunderstood something? Is there any other possibility to pay for my order?

Also, do I have to pay extra for the delivery?

Hello and welcome!

The price is including shipment cost.
You have to send the cash well hidden and with registered mail, I think it should work fine as we recieve orders like that from all over, I guess there shouldn't be any problem but I suggest you should consault with more people from your area.

Thanks for the answers. Well, one problem remains: how do I send coins? It's hard to send 26 Euros in paper money. Should I just hide that too?

Welcome in poolvard and the drip. :wave: I ordered by sending money well hidden in a carbon paper not to be caught by possible x-rays and everything was fine.:) It will be no problem as Kobi and Holy Webland mentioned above. For the best avoid sending coins because your letter might seem suspicious and someone from the postoffice might become of 26euros richier. ;) :)

It's kind of impossible to send 26 Euros only in paper money. Well, but I guess I could order in dollars, it won't be that much more expensive.

Again, thanks to everyone replying!

Welcome In Poolvard And The Drip :wave:
Just send the money Poolvard as the others said and you'll have no problem with it and soon the order will be at your home! :Spin: