Orphaned Show June 8th PARIS

Cool pictures! Cool that the dude shared his photoes with you :)
Did something special happened this night as this was the last Orphaned Land gig? No last night-of-the-tour-jinx at this show? Since last show for Orphaned Land opening for Paradise Lost (the same with Society 1).
Main-acts use to celebrate for some sort when their opening act's last gig is for that part of a tour, I know Dream Theater did this when Pain Of Salvation was finished with their supporting at the European tour for Dream Theater in 2002,
Perhaps Paradise Lost came out during Orphaned Land's set and did something or not? Would be cool :D

Thanks for getting pictures from the gig, must have been hard telling bye to the boys!
Have a good night! God natt (norwegian way!) Nathalie :wave:

Thanks soooo much for the pictures yet again :worship:
Cool to see pictures/video/reviews of gigs !

He was there on my invitation, because I wanted for Orphaned Land to have the pictures as a memory. He is a professional photographer by the way, so I was sure to get a job well done. But it was really great of him to do it for free and make the pics available, cause that is not a common thing.
I will answer the rest of your question later, have to get to work- though I am not sure if I will get anything done with only 5 hrs of sleep.
Damn, finally I will get a rest now that the tour is over......

:worship: thank´s for everything Nathalie! including your contact with photographers to make it a wonderful view of our beloved´s band with the pictures!!! :D

We should also congratulate you along with the band, Nathalie :) All your reviews and photos were great, thanks for letting us feel a small breeze from the storm

The photos are great indeed :)
This was a great closing show, and although we had some sort of plans to do some "last show jinx", nothing happened eventually. maybe next time.
And there will be a next time, for O.Land in Europe, as well as for Orphaned Land with Paradise Lost - somehow, someday.

great pics!!!!!

I wait a future show In France !!!!!!!
La vie est parfois si cruelle!!!!!
Alors pour remonter le moral a tous les depimés je vous invite a visiter mon blog: yoshitsuneollo.skyblog.com