ORwarriOR: order the album + delivery terms.

Here is what part of the package will look like, there is more inside than displayed in the image. You can view the complete list of content in the shop
ORwarriOR_Disciples_package.jpg

it must be 67.86 USD :)

Thanks, that sounds about right. I realized that there was an issue with the way that we use commas compared to Europe. A simple issue with a comma or period can make the Disciples Package as expensive as a house:, so I knew that wasn't right.

And BC-A, yeah, the conversion rate does make it quite expensive, but the house price was the extremely high price that I was referring to. Compared to that, this is nothing.:lol:

Haha! I was confused by that initially as well. We Indians are undergoing indentity crises. We have our own numeric system [with reference to the comma system as with the 1,000,000 <--> That would be 10,00,000] but we are torn between the European way of thinking and the American one when it comes to the computation of cents :D

Done :D

@ Yannick
Privacy notwithstanding, just for the sake of seeing how diverse this fan following is, could you list out the various nations from which the orders have come from?

OK guys, its a diverse list: USA, France, Russia, Holland, Israel, Jordan, India, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Canada, Mexico, Greece -from the top of my head. Especially the French and the Spanish were hot for it!

Sorry for the ones who didnt manage to get hold of a copy. But we also have other items in the shop like the limited edition of ORwarriOR, the jewelcase edition, the album of Shlomit Levi and "Hilal" by Arkan. And we will put up new items as well so stay tuned!

Hello People from Earth

Pre ordered Hé Hé !!! :)

I'm very interested by the Shlomit Levi cd

On the N...... B.... I saw a pre order cd limited edition with dvd + shirt 19.99 & us we have only a cd dvd without shirt
mode naughty boy ouiiinnnn ouiiinnnn :OMG:

thumb.php

Yeah, century media distro is in the USA and there is NO way we can compete. Same discussion with the conversion rate the other way round. Still it is not available overseas for now and the stock seems to be limited.

Guys, i've got a problem with pre-order. I'm from Russia, and i don't have a credit card of my own, but a proffesor at my institute (He is american) has one. So, he ordered me a disc, but it says, that disc couldn't be shipped elsewhere except USA. He wrote a letter to store@orphaned-land.com asking them to send the album to Russia. He did it twice, but still there is no answer. What shall we do?

Yeah, century media distro is in the USA and there is NO way we can compete. Same discussion with the conversion rate the other way round. Still it is not available overseas for now and the stock seems to be limited.

But the webshop and the Disciples shop does have stuff signed by the band. I don't think the CM package does....but it does have a nice shirt.