OSA celebrates 9 years!

OSA celebrates 9 years today!!!

October 15th marks the anniversary of OSA's inception, and in 2012 we are celebrating 9 years of Nightwish fandom and friendship. We couldn't do it without fans like you, who have helped build this community. Whether you have been with us from the very beginning or have just found us over the last several weeks as the band has made their way across North America; we thank you all for being a part of our "obscure cult", as Marco affectionately called us at the Anaheim show on October 5th. (Extra thanks to the band, especially Tuomas and Marco, for giving us such a special gift so close to our anniversary!)

Once again, a huge thanks to all of you in our community, for helping to make these last 9 years possible. We couldn't do it without you, and we look forward to more years together. Thank you for making this not just a fansite, but a home; not just a fan community, but a family. Thank you all for an incredible 9 years! The best is yet to come!

This one's for you!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMZMzol1kSM&list=PL5C0660C4B26851DE&index=34&feature=plpp_video[/ame]

Congrats OSA! Been very good nine years with you. :kickass:

May our unique adventure on the trail of Nightwish continue!

Next chapter: Imaginaerum the Movie & Floor Jansen at the helm on stage!!! :headbang:

Congratulations to OSA for sticking to it so long! I guess that is true loyalty and support! Things that you can't buy for any money in the world!

^Yes, it was! Notice I changed my signature? :lol:

Amaranth: Happy birthday to you too! :D

Oh, and here's a lovely birthday present from Adrian and our friends at Dream Emporium! Kiitos! :)

550866_321777304586281_1361376445_n.jpg