osculum obscenum

parlby

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2003
I think the hard work (new album, touring) is finally paying off.
Hypocrisy is becoming more popular than ever.
You can even oder the Osculum Obscenum longsleeve at Nuclear Blast again.
It's not very common that old shirts get a re-release.

I think it's pretty cool, but they should re-release some other shirts, too! What about the Apocalyptic Hybrid shirt or stuff from the Abductes and Final Chapter era? Would be fucking great!

It depends on how you want to see this kind of operations... If you see the positive aspect, it's nice to notice how this band has been able to breaw the tradition and have an old longsleeve reissued, but on the other hand, you can always think it's just a commercial move because someone labelled Hypocrisy as the better money machine...

There is just one easy way to see it. Don't mind it even if it is just for the commercial factor....it's an oppertunity for the new fans to add old shirts to their collection and for the old fans to buy the shirt that has been worn too many times already :loco:

When Hypocrisy did that comeback, they were suddenly "overpopular". Or even after Abducted album. Shit what crap...
One person said that, and sudenly a lot of metal journalists and "fans" were saying exactly same stuff! That's how it is. But it's nice to see rereleases of shirts, too.:Spin:

SFHSIUHF!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW i did not see this.!!!

osculum is my favorite album!!!!! too bad nuclear blast rips off north american fans with their $20 u.s. shipping charge! fuck that.

does anybody want to sell or trade this shirt to me????

I would, but there isn´t going to be an order to NB in the near future. Out of cashhhhh. BUT I try to keep this in mind and I´ll contact you the next time I´ll be ordering from there, if you are still interested then, we can make a deal.

i just got it off of ebay :) waiting for it to come in the mail
but if you decide to do a nb order in the future, they always seem to have hypocrisy stuff i don't, so i'll take you up on that offer when the time comes :)