Osmose Productions can suck my dick!

Salamurhaaja

Dec 21, 2001
I just broke their lame ass copy protection shit and now I will spread it all over the net as MP3s, you fucking deserve to be out of business!

Actually I would never do that, since this CD wouldn't help it, being old as hell, 1996.

I hope some of the producers of CDs read this, cos I have a few points to make:

1. It's not the people who buy the record that spread it (unless they are totally dickless) so adding copy protection only hinders them, I only have my computer that I use to play music, I do have a portable CD player as well, but thats not for home use.

2. IF YOU CAN LISTEN TO IT, YOU CAN COPY IT!!!
Get this through to your stupid fucking money greedy heads, the only way you can stop pirates is by making the CD totally unlistenable.

3. This is the most important thing, metal people don't generally copy CD's, they hate people who don't support their band, just look in The Crown forum when someone was asking for a copy of Crowned In Terror, he got totally chewed up.
If you use copy protection you will lose more business then you would because of the MP3s, you are fucking yourself in the ass.

4. MP3 IS A FORMAT FOR POP-LISTENING FAGGOTS!!!

And btw, if you are into metal and you spread MP3's on the net, better hope I don't see you doing it, cos I will fuck you up!

(Sorry about the language Mark, but this really pissed me off)

Simply put, I can tell you that there is not ONE SINGLE band on the Osmose label that I would have spent a DIME on had it not been for MP3 file-sharing.

I guess I'm just a faggot

*running off to get the latest Jimmy Eats World single on MP3*

Originally posted by DogVomit

Oh, and people who just want to download a song to see what a band sounds like before they buy? Are they pop-listening faggots too?

:rolleyes:

If you get it from the official site of the band, fine, if you get it from a pirated source, like AG, KaZaa or the other million P2P programs, then yes, you are a faggot, unless of course those songs are available on the official site, cos then I understand it, P2P is faster most times.

My point on #4 was, who gets the most use out of MP3s?
The pop-listening faggots and why?
Cos there is only that one song on their "bands" CDs, you would ever wanna listen to.

You can fuck up the crack on Osmose Cd by marking a thin line with a marker. I don't know where that line is situated on a CD, but it worked with a friend of mine.

the line goes around teh very outside of the cd
they put a data trackwith what is basically an error on it and the computer can't get past it. audio cd players ignore data tracks. computers read them first. i think its bullshit. i should be able to play my cds on whatever the fuck i want. i bought the fuckin thing.

Not only do I download MP3's to chek out bands or albums, I download Mp3s to keep on top of the music I like. I spend too much money on CDs as it is. I simply can't afford to buy all of the CDs for the music I listen to so some stuff, I just download.

However, I'm going to start getting free stuff for my site now, which should help. Just got put on the list for Peaceville and Candlelight. I am beyond stoked. Also regarding the site, MP3s are how I listen to those "pop faggots" so I can say mean tings about their albums.

In other words, MP3s are a fantastic suppliment to CD buying. Once upon a time, only scenesters who spent all of their money on albums could really follow a genre in depth. Now anyone can. That's good.