osx lions got me trippin.

Apr 23, 2011
Basically im freaking out lol. i got my job at apple. im getting a new mac. but they all have osx Lion on them. is this really going to be a big problem or do you think im in the clear now? would you personally stick with lion or try to somehow back trace to snow leopard? im recording a band in 3 weeks and i need to know which path to take.

-pod farm 2
-Cubase 6 elements
-Ux2 Studio
- eventually will go to 2.5 but these bugs worrie me and i don't even have my firestudio/profire yet so no point.
- im gonna be micing amps soon too.

i tried lion, it was eh. since you are getting a new mac, the multi touch is phenomenal in lion. i have a later macbook without multi touch so i didnt really enjoy it. since it comes with it, id say just do it. and its much easier than going back to snow leopard.

congrats on the job with apple btw.

i tried lion, it was eh. since you are getting a new mac, the multi touch is phenomenal in lion. i have a later macbook without multi touch so i didnt really enjoy it. since it comes with it, id say just do it. and its much easier than going back to snow leopard.

congrats on the job with apple btw.

thanks man! apple is super fun...though my first day out of training , steve jobs died .:(

but thats another thing im looking into.... track pad or magic mouse!.

i think lion should be ok. its just i really dont want to run into anything major . i just really want pod farm to work and my addictive drums to work lol! i plan on getting more ram too so i may be good on 64 bit stuff.

running OSX lion and everything is running perfectly. All Plugins working, including Pod Farm, and addictive drums (which i dont use anymore).