OT: Acoustic Megadeth

I think it's a cool idea to put as an extra on a DVD. If they had a rare chance to perform on NBC and decided to go acoustic... now that would be questionable.

I remember once - a few years back when Megadeth did an acoustic radio show. I used to have the CD but it is no more. It was pretty cool, I thought some of the songs turned out well.

Of course I'll have to hear it before I can have a real opinion on it but the idea of acoustic Megadeth doesn't excite me in the least. What has the world come to :confused:

seriously guys - I'm telling you - this is not new.

Megadeth did this years ago. They are simply doing it a second time.

well since i didn't get to hear the first time they did it i think this as an extra on a dvd will be pretty cool. for some reason i like songs redone acousticly.

Thrillho said:
I remember once - a few years back when Megadeth did an acoustic radio show. I used to have the CD but it is no more. It was pretty cool, I thought some of the songs turned out well.

I remember that! Wasn't it done when Nick and Marty were still in the band, around the time of Cryptic Writings? I remember seeing Megadeth on that tour, great show! :headbang:

yeah it was w/ nick and marty. It sounded pretty good for the most part.

I actually heard (as I'm sure others have) that Dave wants to stop doing Megadeth and start doing solo stuff. Which is pretty much the same thing the way I look at it - being as how he takes most of the credit for megadeth's criteria.

Megadeth love Argentina, always did; by the way, they played here 2 days ago, and dave told megadeth will continue playing. back to the thread...They did 2 umplugged shows here few years ago. They did that 3 times around the world, and 2 where here. I have one on mp3, not official of course,sound is far from being great, but it is listenable...she-wolf accustic rules!!! I guess I have 10 songs more or less.