OT: Anyone into car audio?

Catharsis70

Apr 28, 2005
Anyone in the Chicago area into car audio? I have some gear I am looking to sell. PM me if interested.

You're not one of those guys who drives around asking people if they want to buy stolen speakers are you? I ran a guy off the road one time for that, I have a bit of road rage. Seriously, I have a 1600 W amp in my mustang and I have stalled at long red lights before, too much power. I guess I need a better battery:Smug:

You're not one of those guys who drives around asking people if they want to buy stolen speakers are you? I ran a guy off the road one time for that, I have a bit of road rage. Seriously, I have a 1600 W amp in my mustang and I have stalled at long red lights before, too much power. I guess I need a better battery:Smug:

My friend worked for one of those companies for a day. He couldn't believe the scam. The speakers are so cheap, and they tell you to try and sell them for as high as possible. The fucked up part is that the crew he road with for the day ended up selling 2 sets of speakers to suckers. One was on the side of the highway!

My friend worked for one of those companies for a day. He couldn't believe the scam. The speakers are so cheap, and they tell you to try and sell them for as high as possible. The fucked up part is that the crew he road with for the day ended up selling 2 sets of speakers to suckers. One was on the side of the highway!

Are you talking about speakers scam like at best buy or circuit city or like the mama and papa car audio.speakers stores..I bought a complete car aduio system with speakers at best buy and it sounds lovely...I only crank up the metal..I make sure all my neighbors hear it...:headbang: sometimes...

Nope. I bought a car that a bit of gear in it. I need all that used space so I am selling off some and refining the system.

Yeah I can't even count the number of times people have screamed at me at red lights trying to get me to buy speakers. The last guys parked next to me and waited for me to come out of the CD store to ask me, I guess cause I have a nice sportscar they figure I want speakers. I have no tolerance for it anymore. I said nothing, pulled out next to them and did a mean burnout, sending gravel on their vehicle. I swear I need anger management. I am a really nice guy though, really:saint:

i was into it when i had a car but bought a truck & couldnt fit my 2 15" woofers in w/o taking up the whole back seat. it cranked. now theres a law that u can play loud music within 25 feet of a business. what the fuck is that about? u have consrtuction with jackhammers & whatnot & HD motorcycles that are loud as fuck but a car with loud music is annoying???? i wasnt one of those assholes that pulled up to someone & cranked it up as loud as it would go. i turned it down when i was at stoplights.