OT: Bartender!

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
im kind of new to the whole world of alcohol, i dont want to be like some hardcore alchoholic or anything. but ive never really had anything except for brew and weak shit like smirnoff ice all that crap. What is some good hard liquor and what are some nice combos(for use at a new years eve party i am having wiht my gang in the woods behind the neighborhood involving a big fire, chairs, cards, gambling, and shenanagans)

Whats good , I know most guys will call it a sissy drink though is an ameratto sour. Thats for when your at a bar though not hanging with the guys at a bon fire. For that I would say Jagermeister or Goldschlager. Both yummy in the tummy.
Bottoms up!

ill prolly get everyone to chip in for some mikes hard lemonaid, i think ill bring some bud for me cause nobody else besides me really into beer. should be fun to welcome the new year, bon fire, good drinks, good friends, gamblin, and lots o fun.

@SLAYER: i drink already five years and i am 19 years old :D
i started with beer but now i can say that my favored is sharp stuff...
and if it's okay to do it...
i recommend on melon vodka :devil:
fucking rules ;)

well i started on scotch and coke,but u cant go past an ice cold beer,if u are getting hard stuff,take it easy it aint a race man!!!

vodka premixes are pretty cool too.

one more tip,make sure u have a good feed before u start getting into it!!!

Sex on the Beach is probably totally girly, but there's no faster way to drink vodka, IMO. Rum and Coke, Long Island Iced Tea, try to avoid schnapps if at all possible (yes I know SOTB has schnapps in it). "Schnapps...the crack of alcohol." - Denis Leary

Guinness (an aquired taste). Smirnooff vodka ( only get the blue label) mix it with ginger ale and a slice of lime. Or a good single malt irish whiskey.

GAMMEL DANSK all the way!!! Beer and maybe some vodka on top of all that.

Cheers and merry christmas everyone!!

Jaigermeister is okay. Some find it a little scary.

Peach Schnapps and Mountian Dew is pretty good.

Goldschläger tastes really good and fucks you up real nice and quick!
I'll take the risk of coming off as a girl and suggest rum and coke as a nice yuletide beverage as well as Michelada : beer with a couple of drops of lemon in it, but before you do so moisten the rim of the glass with lemon, put some salt on a small plate and then dip the rim in salt. Then fill the glass with beer and add 5-6 drops of lemon... it's fuckin' sweet as a drink and it goes down swell...

in the end if you want to get bent fast there's always some straight-forward vodka, tequila or whiskey shots that you can do