OT: Bartender!

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
Peach Schnapps and Mountian Dew is pretty good.

TOGETHER????? Interesting. Schnapps are evil for me. I overdo it because it doesn't taste like alcohol. Next thing I know the bottle's gone and I'm singing...

The first time I ever got drunk it was on Jagermeister. I was 14 at a July 4th party, and these two guys spiked the iced tea I was drinking, which I noticed tasted funny but I thought it was because it was Crystal Light iced tea, which doesn't taste normal anyway. But Jager by itself does taste like black licorice, or green NyQuil is probably more accurate.

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
TOGETHER?????

Yeah. About 1/3 (or 1/2) Peach Schnapps, the rest Mountian Dew. I had it the first time at my friend's graduation party. That was a looooong time ago. It is "girly", but it's good.

In our country there is a hard liquor which I believe is banned in the rest of the world. It's called absinth. Drink three shots of it and you'll see for yourself. Or better way, let someone else drink three shots and then see.
By the way, tequilla kicks ass.

absinth... distilled wormwood... a beautiful green potion, it was hugely popular in the middle ages, until people started going psychotic and insane... also extremely addictive and well.. you get the picture

Johnnie what clubs you visit in Prague ?
I have been in Prague once, 3 years ago and what a great city that was!!

Originally posted by evilholger
Johnnie what clubs you visit in Prague ?
I have been in Prague once, 3 years ago and what a great city that was!!

I agree. Well in most clubs you basically hear crap. So when you want to listen to good music, you have to choose from few. There are clubs like Kain or Hells Bells where they play rock and metal. (Or Batalion in the centre, where you can hear everything from disco to Pantera, but luckily a new bartender is kind of metalhead) I really like student club called "Hvezda" (Star in English) where you have parties with music and lots of VERY pretty girls. I prefer classic pubs, though. Which places did you go to? As soon as you come back, let me know and we'll drink our asses off. :Smokin:

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
I agree. Well in most clubs you basically hear crap. So when you want to listen to good music, you have to choose from few. There are clubs like Kain or Hells Bells where they play rock and metal. (Or Batalion in the centre, where you can hear everything from disco to Pantera, but luckily a new bartender is kind of metalhead) I really like student club called "Hvezda" (Star in English) where you have parties with music and lots of VERY pretty girls. I prefer classic pubs, though. Which places did you go to? As soon as you come back, let me know and we'll drink our asses off. :Smokin:

We went to alot of different bars,clubs.I can only remember some of the places.
U Maleho Glena, The Globe, Cantina.
Then there was this one place where i think monks used to brew their own beer, very dark,EVIL, good tasting beer.
I'll let you know when I visit in your lovely country again.

CHEERS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Originally posted by dutchy
Ive been in this place across the Ambasador Hotel and Mc Donalds a club on the 2nd floor

Hmm...can't you recall the name of the club? I know the place but I don't seem to have a clue what's there...

I was there in 95 & 96 it was nothing fancy, but the girls looked lovely and the beer was cheap, they had an entrance at the side thats all I know, bought a nice BeastieBoys bootleg in Prague, and we have seen this dude who swallows swords and hammers nails into his nose, all this and wearing a Slayer Wehrmacht Tshirt!!

Here's one for you, Slayer85:

The Screaming Viking (10 points if you can identify where the name of the drink comes from :D )

In a high-ball glass with ice:
1.5 ounce raspberry vodka
0.5 ounce lime cordial
Fill the glass with 7-Up

This is a girly drink, but it is very tasty, very chuggable. Better for a hot summer day.

Or you could try my drop-dead margaritas:

In a shaker with ice:

4 ounces lime cordial
3 ounces tequilla
2 ounces triple sec

Shake and pour into a large glass (with a salted rim, if desired). It goes down too easy, until you realize that you've just downed five ounces of booze in a couple gulps. A couple of these in quick succession, and you'll have to rely on other people to know if you had a good time for the rest of the evening.

If you're a wimp, you can pour it into two smaller glasses and enjoy with somebody else.

Or a Ghostbuster:

Take a large mug, half-filled with rum and coke, no ice. Also have a B-52 shooter (equal parts Bailey's Irish Cream, Kaluha, and Grand Marnier). Drop the shooter into the mug, then chug the entire thing. It's very tasty if chugged quickly. You can also substitute the rum for rye, and then it tastes like Dr. Pepper.

Or try Yuckafucks if you want to get started early:

Chop up lots of fruit. Melons, pineapple, apple, what ever you have handy. Put it in a tub.
Pour in whatever booze you have available. Hard liquor only, but it can be rum, vodka, gin, liqueurs, whatever. A little bit or a lot of everything.

If the booze doesn't completely cover the fruit, add just enough 7-Up to cover it.

Let it sit overnight, or as long as possible, preferably in a cold place. The longer it sits the better. The fruit will soak up the booze, and the fruit juice will seep into the booze. The next day, you'll get drunk just by eating fruit. When the fruit is all gone, drink the remaining liquid for a fruit punch with a highly alcoholic kick.

Originally posted by dutchy
I was there in 95 & 96 it was nothing fancy, but the girls looked lovely and the beer was cheap, they had an entrance at the side thats all I know, bought a nice BeastieBoys bootleg in Prague, and we have seen this dude who swallows swords and hammers nails into his nose, all this and wearing a Slayer Wehrmacht Tshirt!!

Yeah I know who you mean. Mostly he wears Metallica Ride The Lightning Tshirt.

dudes party im going to went to college to be a bartender, hes making some cool shit. One thing my brother told me he was making was this shit called jello shooters. Its like jello with vodka.