OT/ BLS: Shot To Hell

i am really diggin devils dime....too bad its so short. Speaking of new BLS shit, what did you all think about the new DVD? I really liked the extra shit with all of the interviews and whatnot. And as for BSC... i know the are a new roadrunner group, its just i would like to see BLS go out with something more raw that helps get everyone into a frenzy. Sorry, but they dont do it for me. I am just kinda pissed that he is playing HOB for the chicago stop:Smug:

nafnikufesin said:
Second to that. Just stick to the hard rockers, Zakk, the ballads are just lame. Honestly, I've found even the rockin' songs to be boring and redundant. Take the 3 best songs off this album and Mafia, and you'd have a semi-decent EP. Not worth buying the whole album IMO

so what you are sayin is that the ballad zack made for dimebag is lame...fuckin gotta be kidding me....fine if zack likes to write piano ballad pieces on his albums...good for him i've heard them and I fuckin love it...at least he writes his own tunes and lets u know what the element of who he is ARE....

one thing i cannot stand are your britneys your cristinas your justins so called musicians and pertend that they write their own music...thats why i cannot stand to watch the american music awards..because any time those type of people win..they act like they wrote that number one hit..it's a shame to be a musician like that...i'm gald that zack has his own talent and can write his own songs with no-ones help....hey he's zack wylde he can write whatever the fuck he wants...:worship: :worship:

Zakk did not write "In This River" for Dimebag. Mafia was already recorded by the time Dimebag was murdered. It was dedicated to Dimebag after the fact. But it was already written.

dbluntman said:
so what you are sayin is that the ballad zack made for dimebag is lame...fuckin gotta be kidding me....

I don't care if he wrote it for Dimebag or Mother Theresa or the ho he slept with the night before, his ballads make me want to hit the skip button

fine if zack likes to write piano ballad pieces on his albums...good for him i've heard them and I fuckin love it...at least he writes his own tunes and lets u know what the element of who he is ARE....
Doesn't mean I have to like it or listen to it. To each his own. If you love it, great, enjoy the album, but all I'm saying is that between this album and the last one, there's been a few good tracks, but there hasn't been enough material to make up what I would consider one good album.

one thing i cannot stand are your britneys your cristinas your justins so called musicians and pertend that they write their own music...thats why i cannot stand to watch the american music awards..because any time those type of people win..they act like they wrote that number one hit..it's a shame to be a musician like that...
Preaching to the choir there. Pop music makes me sick, and the entire music industry has gone down the drain. The RIAA can complain that downloading is killing music, but they should take a look in the mirror, because they've been killing themselves for a lot longer by promoting one-hit wonders that look pretty and act like a puppet. Between an MP3 player in my car and a CD player alarm clock, the ONLY reason I will ever listen to the radio again is for sports, as I don't want to hear whatever "music" the industry is trying shove down our throats.

Deege said:
Zakk started singing the high pitched strained vocals on Hellride, which I liked when he did it on that record, but it SUCKS on everything afterwards. He sounds awful now, and he does it on nearly every song.

I agree that he sounds awful now. The overdubbed high pitched vocals ruin the new dvd.

nafnikufesin said:
Preaching to the choir there. Pop music makes me sick, and the entire music industry has gone down the drain. The RIAA can complain that downloading is killing music, but they should take a look in the mirror, because they've been killing themselves for a lot longer by promoting one-hit wonders that look pretty and act like a puppet. Between an MP3 player in my car and a CD player alarm clock, the ONLY reason I will ever listen to the radio again is for sports, as I don't want to hear whatever "music" the industry is trying shove down our throats.
Amen brother!:worship:

I think everyone is playing nice....No one has said you are an idiot or called each other names. They are just stating their reasons for not liking Zakk's recent releases. It's just opinions. If you dig the album, that's all that matters. I happen to fall in the category of being really bored of BLS lately. His early releases were great, but now it is has gotten really redundant and boring......But thats just MY opinion. With that said, I will probably buy the new dvd because I am a music dvd junkie. So I still dig Zakk...Just not his recent releases.

Sorry I'm just in a bad mood in general...........and lashing out at nuthin in particular I guess. Sorry, Sorry Everyone (Python accent in full effect).
I'm gonna go sit in the Corner now with my Headphones on.

out,
t