OT check out this stud

This chick does some cool shit with a loopstation pedal, the song title itself is funny shitYouTube - Kaki King - Gay Sons Of Lesbian Mothers (Live)

As far as looper go I prefer this dude. He is fucking sick, saw him live twice. It's christian but hey it's still really good. Plus he has no fucking bird on his strumming hand. you have to listen beyond a few seconds as the first part of the song isn't that exciting, eventually goes off into sick looping land.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV3bLZLpqTQ

Seriously sick. From what I remember he wasn't using a loop station it was some midi controlled loop device. he may have changed setups since I saw him. lol

As far as looper go I prefer this dude. He is fucking sick, saw him live twice. It's christian but hey it's still really good. Plus he has no fucking bird on his strumming hand. you have to listen beyond a few seconds as the first part of the song isn't that exciting, eventually goes off into sick looping land.

YouTube - Phil Keaggy "Salvation Army Band"

Seriously sick. From what I remember he wasn't using a loop station it was some midi controlled loop device. he may have changed setups since I saw him. lol

hmm, i suck at guitar. hes got all the licks and phrases at hand!!!
i'm off practicing.