OT: Chris Broderick & Shawn Drover leave Megadeth

I have to wonder if they're not still hurting from Gigantour 2012. Seemed like a good idea on paper, but at the end of the day I think Dave may have overestimated the drawing power of Megadeth and BLS. Not long after Gigantour, Megadeth were playing theaters and BLS were playing shitty hole in the wall clubs. They would have done fine in smaller venues, but arenas?

As far as bringing back Menza, Friedman, or Poland, you have to spend money to make money. Problem is, they might not have any money to spend. Not only that, but I'm really not sure bringing them back would make that big of a difference as far as ticket sales go.

It'll be interesting to see what the next move is. I really hope they come through this ok. I'm still a fan.

I went to see BLS last summer because the gig was at my favorite venue in Finland. The venue also has a much smaller side bar that often has small up and coming bands play there. I was shocked when I realized that BLS was playing in the small bar. What the fuck happened?!

I'm not sure how Friedman's TV career is doing in Japan. If that's still going strong, it might be difficult to pull him away from that.

I went to see BLS last summer because the gig was at my favorite venue in Finland. The venue also has a much smaller side bar that often has small up and coming bands play there. I was shocked when I realized that BLS was playing in the small bar. What the fuck happened?!

Yeah, they played a 250 capacity club near me just a few months after Gigantour. Not sure what to blame for the drop in business. The latest album is actually really good.