Shawn Drover quits Megadeth

I dunno. Do you think Jeff could put up with Dave? I mean, sure, he put up with Warrel for 18 years but Warrel's a peace compared to Mustaine.

i bet he wishes he sat on that AE decision another week

Haha, had the exact same thought. Pretty sure he was offered the gig a second time in recent years...

Bit surprised by Broderick's departure, mind.

Yeah I saw it too. Not a very happy Thanksgiving for Dave. If he doesn't relapse after all this, he's a much stronger person than I thought.

According to Blabbermouth, Lombardo is open to joining Megadeth. How about this line-up:

Dave M - vocals & guitar
Dave E - bass
Dave L - drums
Jeff L - guitar

No way, they could hold that up fo long, but it could provide pretty killer shows for a while.

According to Blabbermouth, Lombardo is open to joining Megadeth. How about this line-up:

Dave M - vocals & guitar
Dave E - bass
Dave L - drums
Jeff L - guitar

No way, they could hold that up fo long, but it could provide pretty killer shows for a while.

You can't have like 3 Dave's an throw a Jeff in there. You gotta have another Dave.

Jeff just committed to Arch Enemy through next year. For him to jump to Megadeth now would be a gigantic dick move and from everything I've heard, is totally not in his character.

Yep you are right character is important if you want

To enjoy and have fun...
But when you are in a label say major you do
What task Intails and not have beer and burgers lunchs together so be

It....