OT:Dredg...while awaiting Enchant

Viadragon

grounded, yet flighty
Oct 24, 2002
Alameda, California
Visit site
For those of us in the SF Bay Area in need of some awesome live music, I suggest Dredg. They're playing the Fillmore in SF on May 11, and tickets go on sale this Sunday, April 9th. My kid and I went to the LA area earlier this year (which I NEVER do, except for EXCELLENT music, e.g., in Whittier:cool: ) to see Dredg, and we were absolutely enthralled and totally enjoyed their show. I believe the tix for the Fillmore are under 20 bux which is pretty amazing these days. :headbang:

Kristin
Viadragon, no arms, can catch.

Viadragon said:
For those of us in the SF Bay Area in need of some awesome live music, I suggest Dredg. They're playing the Fillmore in SF on May 11, and tickets go on sale this Sunday, April 9th. My kid and I went to the LA area earlier this year (which I NEVER do, except for EXCELLENT music, e.g., in Whittier:cool: ) to see Dredg, and we were absolutely enthralled and totally enjoyed their show. I believe the tix for the Fillmore are under 20 bux which is pretty amazing these days. :headbang:

Kristin
Viadragon, no arms, can catch.

Kristin you lucky devil!

A guy in my I.T. dept at work gave me a burn of the Catch Without Arms album and I love the hell out of that disc - I can literally keep playing Ode to The Sun and the next two tunes over and over again....:kickass:

If you go, have fun!
(and I'll tell ya - the minute the Enchant boys announce a new show out there, I got my Jetblue points saved up and I am on my way :Smokin:)

Dave

seeing them with Ours (who I'm looking fwd to EVEN MORE) in Chicago a week from Tuesday (no Minneapolis show this leg..grr)

Dredg rulez..and their fanbase do too..been hanging on their forum for the last 5 months and discovered a ton of new bands. I also got ahold of a lot of their demos and unreleased stuff recently. 1 song even reminded me of Marillion.

Kyle

Kenneth R. said:
Dredg is an AMAZING band. I totally recommend "Catch Without Arms" and if you like that, "El Cielo"!

Same guy JUST hooked me up with burn of that one... I'll let you know what I think!

Hi everyone!

I was introduced to Dredg by this forum, so thanks guys!! They are a cool band and I missed them the last time they were around, so I will have to go this time. I heard they are from Los Gatos, just about 10 minutes from where I grew up in the south bay. Hope to see some of you there!!

Sean