( ot ) i cant believe it ,i am endorsed by fernandes guitars!!

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
yes!! what a cool way to start this new year my friends!! so fucking happy :headbang: lol:cry:

with the other guitar player of my band we won a contest
( thnks to our album in did ) and now we are endorsed by fernandes guitars :OMG:

they are not ibanez or esp, but they rock...

Fernandes - Official Home of Fernandes Guitars

check them out!!

what do you think of this guitars? :Smokin:

soOn i will upload some promo pictureS i hope :rofl:

Can you get me a Ravelle Baritone for free?:p
They are hot.
rvldb.jpg

congrats dude!
just have a look at the Sabbat vids, Andy himself used to play and is still playing a Fernandes Rhoads...
seems to be a great guitar.
I know exactly how you feel, i was offered that artist endorsement deal by Robin guitars and I'm actually waiting at the moment for my custom made sig. model to be finished....drool....
can't wait to see my name among those big ones on their page ;)
already have got a signature-tubeamp and it just sounds better when your name is engraved or written on it ;)

but hey, i'm drifting...this is about you...just wanted to say "i know how you feel" and "CONGRATS DUDE!!!"
I really think Fernandes is making some great axes, bet you'll be happy with it.
what kind of contest was it?
are you free to choose your model?
do they build it to your specifications?
pics and files when it arrives!!

:headbang:

they are not ibanez ...

lol..
you can be happy they aren't ;)

congrats dude!
just have a look at the Sabbat vids, Andy himself used to play and is still playing a Fernandes Rhoads...
seems to be a great guitar.
I know exactly how you feel, i was offered that artist endorsement deal by Robin guitars and I'm actually waiting at the moment for my custom made sig. model to be finished....drool....
can't wait to see my name among those big ones on their page ;)
already have got a signature-tubeamp and it just sounds better when your name is engraved or written on it ;)

but hey, i'm drifting...this is about you...just wanted to say "i know how you feel" and "CONGRATS DUDE!!!"
I really think Fernandes is making some great axes, bet you'll be happy with it.
what kind of contest was it?
are you free to choose your model?
do they build it to your specifications?
pics and files when it arrives!!

:headbang:

lol..
you can be happy they aren't ;)

thnks for that nice comment man... i was shaking when i read the email that we won this morning:heh:

well this week we going to talk about the contract you know, and then i can tell you some detail...

would be cool to make my signature model :kickass: