OT - Iron Maiden/Alice Cooper

I have never seen a live band come close to being as good on a big stage than Maiden. They are truly amazing live. You might as well see them again before they call it quits. They probably have about 3-4 more tours in them before they start to mellow out. It's amazing they are all mid 50's and touring the word like teenagers would.

This.

Theyve been working their asses off for many many years, definitely legends! :headbang:

I'm very excited for this tour, and I've been saving up for it as I'd caught wind of a major US tour this Summer from one of their crew members last year after the last gig at the O2 in London. Maiden are the band I'm always going all over to see, and this year will be no exception. Maiden is my favorite live band, and Alice is my second favorite, so naturally I'm doing a ton of East Coast dates. Altogether, I'm doing:
6/21 - Charlotte
6/26 - Boston
6/27 - Wantagh
6/29 - Camden
6/30 - DC
7/2 - Newark
7/13 - Toronto
7/14 - Sarnia
7/16 - Darien Lake
8/15 - San Antonio
8/17 - Dallas
8/18 - Houston

This tour will bring my total count on Maiden gigs to 29, and Alice gigs to 24. By the time I arrive back in Rochester after Houston, I'll have broken the 40,000 mile marker on travels for Maiden gigs. I'll probably end up not seeing any Anthrax/Mayhem Fest gigs this Summer as a result, but it's a small price to pay for Maiden :D

That's going to be an expensive summer

Less expensive than 2010! Flights and hotels in Scandinavia were absolutely insane, it's an incredible reason, but the prices on everything over there will definitely keep me from ever going back.

I got my ticket today. Cheap lawn seat, actually got a real ticket. Also picked up tickets for Chickenfoot.