Dance of Death!

YEAH VOMIT!!! (Funny, that's what I usually have to tell my drummer when he has too much Jim Beam on a Friday night). I agree. I'll repost stuff later for getting Anthrax on the Maiden tour in the fall. I think it can happen. Steve Harris can be won over to the Thrax side of the force.

Johnny Ace said:
YEAH VOMIT!!! (Funny, that's what I usually have to tell my drummer when he has too much Jim Beam on a Friday night). I agree. I'll repost stuff later for getting Anthrax on the Maiden tour in the fall. I think it can happen. Steve Harris can be won over to the Thrax side of the force.

I saw Anthrax open for Maiden on the Persistence of Time tour at the Richfield Coliseum(south of Cleveland). Anthrax blew them away that night esp. since Bruce had a horrible cold. The vocals were awful for Maiden that night. Anyways, I'm sure they'd be willing to pick up thrax if the timing is right. At least, I hope. I think Anthrax could use the exposure.

never really been into iron maiden,they have there classics but they are a little to traditional for my liking,i really like the no prayer for the dying album!

Johnny Ace said:
Lets all start writing to Sanctuary again.

We all know that after the US tour with Motorhead, the guys are heading back to Europe for summer festivals. And of course Maiden will be playing some of those same festivals. Even though Anthrax is on Sanctuary Records and not under their management umbrella, it might still be feasible to see Anthrax and Maiden tour America in the fall. Maiden probably won't get to America until fall, especially if the album hits mid to late summer.

So lets do what we did with the Ozzfest petition. Here are NYC and London Sanctuary contacts... right below is a contact that handles Maiden's affairs.

Iron Maiden
Dave Pattenden
For general enquiries please contact:
Tel: 0207 602 6351
dave.pattenden@sanctuarygroup.com

Main Office NYC
NEW YORK
Sanctuary Artist Management
369 Lexington Avenue, 6th floor
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +001 212 599 2757
Fax: +001 212 599 2747

Main Office UK
LONDON
Sanctuary Artist Management
Sanctuary House
45-53 Sinclair Rd
London W14 0NS
Tel: +44 (0)20 7602 6351
Fax: +44 (0)20 7603 5941

Oh yeah... i forgot to mention... I emailed Anthrax's booking agent and he said a good way to do it is to email maiden's official site. The two people with all the stroke are Steve Harris and Rod Smallwood. Ultimately, it all lies with Steve.