OT: My Band Nerve Damage, 3 songs for download

Buddy_Love_Bomb said:
Yes Jonnie, thats me, and I thank you. I just started singing in July, never knew I had it in me.
That´s even more fucking surprising! Trust me Buddy, as a long time musician I don´t talk crap and I mean it when I say your vocals kick ass. I would be more than happy to cooperate with a singer of your league.

wow listened to "drive" sounds like you guys have great potential. Hope to hear more
from you guys soon. And hope even more to see a CD in the record stores soon.
keep it up!

:headbang: Finally listened to the tracks...you have a kick ass voice! "Drive" is my favorite by far. Not bad for a "rough" demo.
Let me know if you're ever playing in the south suburbs. Or hell, maybe I'll even trek into Indiana for a show.

remington69 said:
:headbang: Finally listened to the tracks...you have a kick ass voice! "Drive" is my favorite by far. Not bad for a "rough" demo.
Let me know if you're ever playing in the south suburbs. Or hell, maybe I'll even trek into Indiana for a show.
Thanks, The only show we have as of now is on Jan 29th. In Griffith IN(10 mins over the state line) Its the Final round of the Lake County Battle of the bands, Started with 50 now all thats left is 3. We also have a show on the 21st, but its in a real Dive bar so I wouldent recomend coming. We hope with this new demo we are doing, it will get us some better places to play. We will be making our way into Chicago soon we hope. Alex Peralas(Fistful of Metal, Armed And Dangerous, Spreading The Disease, SOE, testament S.O.D,M.O.D) will be Mastering our cd in early Feb, So ill have the new demo up as soon as we get it back from Alex. We are re-recording "Drive" because it seems to be well recieved. anyways, if you want to come out to the show, let me know. and ill hook you up with the info.. later

LOAroberto said:
Yo Bud not bad man! Your off to a great start. I think in a year you guys will be opening for Anthrax! Good stuff!

Old Thread I know, but you where almost right. Scott and Charlie gave us the ok to open up for them In FT Wayne, But the promoter was not diggin it because he thought it was unfair to the other bands that had to sell tickets to get on the bill. We understood, and dident cause a fuss. Maybe next time.