.:OT:. My morning warm-up routine on guitar (video)

The point everyone is missing is the second video I posted which is AMAZING.

~e.a

Hah....I'm learning japanese at the moment and many of the phrases are familiar but in a very different context....ichi ni, demo mada jozujarimasen

You posted a Cooley video? I should hit you with things... I fucking hate that guy... on a personal note, that is. =P

And Tony Jaa is amazing

Maybe Rusty should release an album called "Powers of Twelve" Though Shawn Lane schools Rusty.:headbang:

There was some cool stuff on Rusty's solo album, but the Outworld stuff is half-decent and the Book Of Reflections stuff was one of the worst things I've heard both production-wise and not-sounding-like-government-cheese-wise, ever.

His instructional stuff was very helpful, though, and I can see where Loomis would get a lot out of it and not necessarily sound robotic or programmed.

Jeff

Totally un-impressed, lol. I don't like cooley at all, in fact the reason I posted it was sincerely because I think it's just purely rediculous.

~e.a

elephant-audio said:
Totally un-impressed, lol. I don't like cooley at all, in fact the reason I posted it was sincerely because I think it's just purely rediculous.

~e.a

Thank you! I totally agree, I mean I can't stand to listen to that kind of pinballgame sound. I guess there has to be guys like that though...:puke: