OT: New cd vendor that has tons of cool stuff!

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
Hopefully Glenn doesn't mind this, if he does, I'm sure I'll get spanked,
and be made to grovel.... :Spam:

A friend of mine has opened up his online cd site, and he caters to "our" kind of music. Sure there's a lot of vendors out there, but he's got a lot of cool stuff at excellent prices. Have a look, you never know, he might even eventually try to become a Prog Power vendor in the future......
I'll vouch for this guy 110%, I've known him for quite a while, and even was his guitar tech during his band days......
Check it out, alternate sources of music are always a good thing!

http://www.harder-edged-music.com/

He has Conception - in your multitude at the cheapest price I've seen it anywhere.... $13.99

Just want to vouch on this. Placed an order for 2 relatively hard to find items and received both today. Very quick - and he even took special precaution for the digipack so that the cd holder would not get crushed and broken.

Cheers!

*sighs* Is there a group of ass kissers on the PP boards for Ken or something? I (nor anyone else) is stating its the best vendor ever, or even comparing it.

I order from many vendors. I'm stating I ordered a CD that I cannot find at any other vendor for a great price, came fast, and everything went smooth. That's that! It's just another source to get CD's if you can't find an item...

I'm sure we could compare many vendors from The End, CDInzane, Amazon, Sentineel Steel, Laser Edge, etc...on a DIFFERENT THREAD

Nightmare1z said:
Just want to vouch on this. Placed an order for 2 relatively hard to find items and received both today. Very quick - and he even took special precaution for the digipack so that the cd holder would not get crushed and broken.

Cheers!

He's INSANE about stuff like that (in a good way!)
Glad you were happy with your shopping experience!
Please help spread the word!

Nightmare1z said:
*sighs* Is there a group of ass kissers on the PP boards for Ken or something? I (nor anyone else) is stating its the best vendor ever, or even comparing it.

I order from many vendors. I'm stating I ordered a CD that I cannot find at any other vendor for a great price, came fast, and everything went smooth. That's that! It's just another source to get CD's if you can't find an item...

I'm sure we could compare many vendors from The End, CDInzane, Amazon, Sentineel Steel, Laser Edge, etc...on a DIFFERENT THREAD

EXACTLY! I order from just about everyone. As I stated in my original post,
it's all about having alternatives, and what kind of stock a vendor has on hand. I don't buy in to blind loyalty whether I'm shopping for food, gas, or cds etc. Everybody has to start somewhere, and since this vendor is a fan of, and specializes in "our" kind of music, I figured this would be a good place to get his name out.

I especially like his Rare CD section. I have some of those he has listed, and I can tell you they really are almost impossible to find. I'll be adding him to my Vendors page on my website.

Metropolis Part 2 said:
As good as Laser CD or the Edge? I don't think so.

why is it whenever a post gets set up letting people know of yet another option that someone has to bitch and moan? If you don't want to order from this man, that is your choice. No one forced you to post! :Smug:

Hell, if someone checks my links page at my website, you will see that I order cds of all metal genres from at least over a dozen distros. No one distro ever has everything I am looking for, the internet distro world has become a huge thing now that people are smart enough to know they don't have to be ripped off by old fashion cd stores.

THANKS J-Dubya, I ordered some rare cd's from your friend and he is very nice. He answered my emails very quickly and efficiently. I will post how my order went as soon as it arrives! \m/ kristy

personally i am a fan of Laser's Edge. just because he's done it right with my orders consistently... I'll definitely check out your friend's store too. I'm also a fan of progrockrecords.com and when i have to, amazon.

The End however, has had slow delivery reputation with me. not really into their store anymore.

Silent Song said:
personally i am a fan of Laser's Edge. just because he's done it right with my orders consistently... I'll definitely check out your friend's store too. I'm also a fan of progrockrecords.com and when i have to, amazon.

The End however, has had slow delivery reputation with me. not really into their store anymore.

This seems to be sporadic, though. My last CD order from The End (granted, it was a sizeable order) arrived in 4 days, which is pretty good from Utah to Atl.

Sure, I'm a fan of Laser's Edge, The End, Exploding Ned's and a few others, but I'm always willing to try other vendors. Thanks for the posting J-Dubya, and the order update.

Pellaz said:
This seems to be sporadic, though. My last CD order from The End (granted, it was a sizeable order) arrived in 4 days, which is pretty good from Utah to Atl.

Sure, I'm a fan of Laser's Edge, The End, Exploding Ned's and a few others, but I'm always willing to try other vendors. Thanks for the posting J-Dubya, and the order update.

Welcome! Thanks for checking out the site!

Alternatives are always a good thing. Competition, it's what drives the marketplace. New outlets for this kinda music are always appreciated.

got my stuff from harder-edged music in about 3 days. Packed very well, each cd wrapped , then wrapped again and put into a small cardboard box. Then it shipped in a priority envelope. Payment was quick and easy, the catalog is nice prices are avg. and sometime lower. I even got a freebie cd! :headbang: that was way cool! :wave: thanks harder-edged!