Urban Breed (of Tad Morose) solo song...

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
It seems as though Urban is contemplating a solo album and has recorded a song on his sight that may go on it. He also plays all of the music on the track (keys.) It doesn't sound a whole lot like Tad Morose, but I think you can hear quite a bit of one of Urban's influences, Ronnie Dio in this song. It's cool stuff.
This link is just to his website, but the song "The Last Days" is close to the top, so it should be easy enough to find.

Bryant

Thanks for the tip Bryant. Didn't see the link in your post, so here it is:
urbanbreed.net
Just checked out the song, and though the intro left me a little flat, the melody suits the vocals which, with Urban, are always a treat. As he states on his site, this is not a metal song. To me, it's more of a ballad. I think the addition of a few more talented musicians (I believe Urban did it all with keyboards?) could throw in a riff or hook here and there and would add just a bit more flavor and interest. Overall, very listenable song, esp. for fans of Urban's voice...like me.

AMBR said:
Thanks for the tip Bryant. Didn't see the link in your post, so here it is:
urbanbreed.net
Just checked out the song, and though the intro left me a little flat, the melody suits the vocals which, with Urban, are always a treat. As he states on his site, this is not a metal song. To me, it's more of a ballad. I think the addition of a few more talented musicians (I believe Urban did it all with keyboards?) could throw in a riff or hook here and there and would add just a bit more flavor and interest. Overall, very listenable song, esp. for fans of Urban's voice...like me.

Thanks for saving my ass Anne Marie. I didn't realize I missed the link. Unfortunately, with my cognitive skills I am lucky to know how to post to a message board in the first place, so at least I made an attempt. :loco:
I would prefer some more music to that as well, but it's not bad as it is. Urban is talented as a non-vocalist musician as it seems as well. See you at PP sweetie !!

Bryant

Don't forget the "Soulburner" track that is also available for listenting. Find it under the main menu.

I love both tracks! They may need a very minor subjective tweak here or there, but on the whole, If the other songs are this catchy and moody, I think he will turn out something very special. :)