OT: PABLA,KITTY!

:wave: Hi JD! I have been meaning to post a few things... including my latest CD crimes.. I will get to it soon, promise! So how are you doing? :D Anything new or something perhaps you wanna rant about :p
I still don't have my PP travel plans set :erk:

Pabla said:
:wave: Hi JD! I have been meaning to post a few things... including my latest CD crimes.. I will get to it soon, promise! So how are you doing? :D Anything new or something perhaps you wanna rant about :p
I still don't have my PP travel plans set :erk:

Hi Pabla! :wave: hahaha I could rant but I prefere to keep my women woes to myself :D ... I'm not to bad I am preparing to leave the shit convenience store job I am at for a much higher paying job at the State Mental Hospital aka. The Funny Farm ... I to have some Cd Crimes to post which I will get to soon too hahaha my PP travel plans arent set either not even sure where the hell I will be staying hahaha .... SO how are you?

kittybeast said:
DUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! :tickled: Hello! Just getting my PPVI travel plans in order...counting the daze!!! :hotjump:

HI Kitty!:wave: Your gonna Love PP its one of the best "Shows" I have ever been to! and the coolest ppl in the world will be there .. which ofcourse are Pabla and myself :loco:

Be sure you guys get your airline tix soon as the rising cost of jet fuel is driving prices up. Delta just added a flat $20 to their tickets for fuel costs. I don't see them getting cheaper as Summer get here. damn still 4 more months of waiting!!!

kittybeast said:
Be sure you guys get your airline tix soon as the rising cost of jet fuel is driving prices up. Delta just added a flat $20 to their tickets for fuel costs. I don't see them getting cheaper as Summer get here. damn still 4 more months of waiting!!!

Good Point! I have most of the money for the tix so I will take care of it soon :)

:wave:

Just dropped in to say hello and to tell you all that I can't wait to hear "Godspeed"!! Of course I will be getting myself the version with the DVD!!

Have fun at ProgPower !! :headbang:

Hawk said:
:wave:

Just dropped in to say hello and to tell you all that I can't wait to hear "Godspeed"!! Of course I will be getting myself the version with the DVD!!

Have fun at ProgPower !! :headbang:

Hey Hawk! :wave: Thanks for dropping in! We've been wondering about sample tracks but the guys are still recording. For sure if we get anything you know we will post it here!! :headbang:

kittybeast said:
Hey Hawk! :wave: Thanks for dropping in! We've been wondering about sample tracks but the guys are still recording. For sure if we get anything you know we will post it here!! :headbang:

Well, I am going to keep a watchful eye on this place.
If the new one is half as good as "Twice Second" its going to be a real asskicker!