Symphorce just kicked my ass!!

Ayeka said:
JD got you hooked too? Hahaha! You know if JD and the Hawk approve it must be good ;)

Why, thanks you. I did not realize my recommendations carried so much weight.

While were at it, keep your eye out the the debut album of Communic. Its called "Conspiracy In Mind" and its fantastic.

Well if this holds any bearing, my ex g/f actually liked this cd, and she doesn't like any metal...She listens to radio rock though. That is another reason why I was inclined to label it as nu-metallish. I will have to check out those other albums along with brainstorm is it? Good deal.

WurdupWudup said:
Well if this holds any bearing, my ex g/f actually liked this cd, and she doesn't like any metal...She listens to radio rock though. That is another reason why I was inclined to label it as nu-metallish. I will have to check out those other albums along with brainstorm is it? Good deal.

Well, the thing about Symphorce is that they are power metal with balls... not cheesy but so melodic that it is very easy to listen to... even for people who are not really that much into metal :)

well, I am into my first listen with the most recent symphorce. I like it. I don't think it gives me the same initial bamm:OMG: feeling that I received when I got into Brainstorm in January 2004 though. I am very borderline when it comes to power metal usually leaning into the bands that give a little thrash in their riffs and I think that is why brainstorm was big with me from the very first riff. It will take a bit for symphorce to take over my brain but it will eventually.o_O :Spin:

WurdupWudup said:

I think I see where you're coming from...there's a certain 'groove' in the sound, that gives Twice Second its contemporary feel. I think that might be the best way to describe it, I'm really not sure :oops:

JD - Belladonna still good!

Ayeka said:
I think I see where you're coming from...there's a certain 'groove' in the sound, that gives Twice Second its contemporary feel. I think that might be the best way to describe it, I'm really not sure :oops:

JD - Belladonna still good!

That's a good way to describe it as well :)
But it is defo not numetal... just has a modern feel