we're not dead yet! ;-)

:headbang: Hi all

I just thought I'd drop by to say we're not dead yet, ...it's a bit quiet from our camp, yeah, but that doesn't necessarily mean we're not doing anything :)

Everybody is kinda busy doing some stuff we haven't been able to do so far.

We're all busy looking for the best x-mas gifts for our families and friends so we're more into Santa Claus kinda shit than making too many thoughts about what's next with Symphorce., hehe

But I tell you: we DO HAVE plans, and we're about to start writing new material. So, don't be scarred, just because Sascha left the band doesn't mean we're OFFLINE :) :) :hotjump: :wave:
hehe

We're just re-organizing ourselves ;-)

And besides: I'm looking for pics and videos of our shows we played in 2005 to continue making the Symphorce Galleries bigger and bigger, so if anyone wants to help me out I'd be glad. Especially having some video-files would be awesome! ! ! !

cede@symphorce.net or a short post on the forums would help me a lot ;-)

Cheers and thanks for your support!
You are the ones that we can be proud of!
Bye
Cede
Symphorce

:D Thanks for the Update Cede!!!! tis good to hear all is well in the Symphorce camp!!! and I do hope Sascha is doing well! Merry Christmas Guys! Have a Happy New Year!

JD_Me_Symphorce.jpg

"Andy,Sasha,Brent,JonnyD and Cede in Atlanta!" :)

HEY CEDE-BABY!!! how you doin'? Glad to see you guys are alive and well and as with the rest of us getting all of that holiday shopping, wrapping and baking done ( no JD, the other baking....:tickled: ) May you and the guys and all you families have a most wonderful holiday season!

Pabla and I will be representing SYMPHORCE tonite at MetalBlade's Christmas party. No live music that I know of, just some good food and some great socializing. I'll take my camera and of course LOTS of SYMPHORCE stickers!!:headbang: :headbang:

Hey Cede! Good to hear from you. Hope you did ok playing Santa. It's good to hear something from the Symphorce camp. Looking forward to a new one.