ot: sans amp

moose209

Bottom chugger
Dec 6, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
Sorry chaps to fill the board with selling shit posts but below is a link for my sanamp bass driver di - original model. It's agreat unit but I do use a massive mesa boogie bass rig with warwick basses so i really don't need it - am saving up for a 7 string and a diezel or krank so every little helps as they say at tesco's.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7412769917

thanks for your time guys

I hope it is of interest to some of you.

Laters

Moose:headbang:

No worries mate. I think I saw an advert for your band at the studio I have been working at - Hope you mange to get it together - I know how hard it is in London getting a band off the ground.

moose209 said:
No worries mate. I think I saw an advert for your band at the studio I have been working at - Hope you mange to get it together - I know how hard it is in London getting a band off the ground.

Thanks man. We're not doing to bad right now, got a second rehearsal with our singer tonight and we've got 4 or 5 different drummers lined up for our demo. Once we've got a line-up finalised we are going to be whoring all over the place!!

Man, good drummers are so hard to find. All the good ones are already making money doing session work! And all the good ones tend to be right up their own arse!

I have 3 SansAmp pieces. The Bass Driver DI has been very useful on many occaasions, epecially live. I also have the GT2 for distortion on my bass. Not the typical bass distortion. I put pretty heavy distortion on my 6-string bass, add some chorus and it sounds a bit synth like when I play in the upper register, don't ask.

The latest and greatest is the RBI which is like the Bass Driver but has more hardware options in addition to a "mid" knob. The RBI has championed my last few sessions. Then again, I just got a mix back I did with just the Bass Driver and it's pretty freaking good.