OT: Speaking of Hate Eternal....

JesterOfDeath said:
How is their new album King of all Kings??? I have one mp3 and it's pretty brutal.

It is fucking amazing....There is not much more they could accomplish after Conquering the Throne, but it is that good, and maybe a little bit better!! Song structure is fucking incredible!! You should get the whole album!

Good goddamn death metal, if you like the "Rutan" sound, aka: DRUMMING SPEED POWER, mixed with a Post-Morbid Angel style, its damn more brutal than Conquering the Throne, which was pretty good, though not the "Reign in Blood of Death metal" Erik proposed, probably the most pissed off recording I have ever heard, Rutan sounds uber-enraged.

And once again, andreas marschall makes a whoopass cover art.

Nothing terribly new or original, but its death metal, fuck new and original :lol:

LunarTower said:
Good goddamn death metal, if you like the "Rutan" sound, aka: DRUMMING SPEED POWER, mixed with a Post-Morbid Angel style, its damn more brutal than Conquering the Throne, which was pretty good, though not the "Reign in Blood of Death metal" Erik proposed, probably the most pissed off recording I have ever heard, Rutan sounds uber-enraged.

And once again, andreas marschall makes a whoopass cover art.

Nothing terribly new or original, but its death metal, fuck new and original :lol:

I just got an update on Hate Eternal. While finishing up their US tour they got into an accident on the road, and Erik Rutan has whiplash....Check www.metalupdate.com for more info on this:)