otep

DethAddict

MegaDeth is the Geatest
Apr 13, 2005
NorthDakota
I dont really think this is old school but yea, i just discoverd Otep and they are fucking awesome. i was listen to warhead and thats agreat song but idk what album i should buy 1st, any one got any input...?

Jean-Pierre said:
Your Owen Fucking Hart signature is quite positive, methinks. :headbang:

I'm gonna have to agree.

17.jpg

40.jpg

39.jpg

wow i never knew it was owen hart that died, i mean, i remember hearing about a wrestler that died.....and i heard one of my friend's older brother talking about him, he said he was the shit

but i guess i never really made the connection :erk:

wow, sorry about that, definately meant OWEN.....if its an excuse at all, i was really high last night, sorry! :erk:

#1_Droogie said:
wow i never knew it was brian hart that died, i mean, i remember hearing about a wrestler that died.....and i heard one of my friend's older brother talking about him, he said he was the shit

but i guess i never really made the connection :erk:

Don't ya mean OWEN Hart? But yeh, that sucked big time. What sucked worse, was actually seeing it happen. I bought that Pay-Per-View!!! THAT sucked!!

But on a lighter note, here's some pics of one of my favorite matches of all time...."The Rocket" Owen Hart vs. Bret "The Hitman" Hart in a steel cage match, SummerSlam 1994, one of Owen's finest moments:

bretowen2.jpg

47.jpg

bretvsowen-sslam94.jpg

In my opinion, this match was better than their match at Wrestlemania X.

And as for Otep, yeh.....they suck, me thinks. I just don't like bands with a chick singer who sounds more manly than i do. :erk:

Wicked Child said:
Don't ya mean OWEN Hart? But yeh, that sucked big time. What sucked worse, was actually seeing it happen. I bought that Pay-Per-View!!! THAT sucked!!

I remember when it happened I woke up and ma was like "Did you hear about that wrestler that died?" I was like "What Fuckin Wrestler?" she told me "Owen Hart" so I shot to the computer to confirm it ... now I'm not going to sit here and say I was some huge fan ... he was a Heal and I hated him accordingly ... but When I read it and knew it was for sure I took it pretty hard I was BIG into wrestling at the time and never realised how much of an actual fan of his I was ever since I have watched his matches very closely he was Just as good a wrestler as Bret if not better and thats saying alot considering Bret is my Favorite wrestler of all time ... just like his Brother he knew exzactly how to make his moves and his oponents moves look great ... I just got done reading his wifes book "Broken Harts :The Life and Death of Owen Hart" it was a great read and was very emotional in some parts ... it took me right back to that morning when I woke up and found out about it ... and it also reminded me that this may marks the 6th year since he died ... there was alot of lessons that should have been learned from this and not just about how stupid repeling from the ceiling was ... Big Wrestling companies do little or nothing to really Take care of these ppl and it is really disgusting that they can get away with some of the shit that they do ... you get guys that will bust their ass and wear silly costumes and in the end unless they are of Hulk Hogans caliber they get nothing ... no insurance ... no pension nothing ... Anyways R.I.P. OWEN HART! .... and R.I.P. CC

Owen, FLyin Brian Pillman and British Bulldog all made me really bummed. The only ones left from Stu harts dungeon are Brett and Chris Benoit.

OTEP SUCKS FAT DONKEY COCK!

JonnyD said:
??? What DId Lance "Fucking" Storm Die?

He didn't say he died, he meant he was also a surviving member of Stu's Dungeon, like Bret Hart and Chris Benoit. And if you're gonna count Lance Storm, you can also count Chris Jericho.

Wicked Child said:
He didn't say he died, he meant he was also a surviving member of Stu's Dungeon, like Bret Hart and Chris Benoit. And if you're gonna count Lance Storm, you can also count Chris Jericho.

OH OH OH ok I'ma Dumbass I thought we were talkin of the greatness of fallen Wrestlers ... my mistake