Otep's singer needs to be shot

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Not just for her hatred of Maiden, but because of her incredible stupidity. I found out on the Maiden forum she posted this in her little online "dairy". She just has to prove her political ignorance by saying shit like this:

the singer (Bruce) was waving an enormous British flag over the pit area ... Some boos erupted from some of the more intoxicated, Bush supporters in the crowd

All's I have to say is what the fuck?! First of all, Blair is Bush's closest alley, so why would Bush supporters boo the British flag, not just for political reasons, but that would also be a disrespect to Maiden in my eyes. This bull dyke cunt has absolutly no idea whats she's talking about when it comes to politics. Not to mention the fact that her band sucks (or in her case licks).

gaschamber said:
its just because women are stupid and should be cooking and cleaning opposed to spilling their verbal sewage all over the place (that they should mop up).

that is why she has no idea what she is talking about.

Preach that shit brother!!!!!

I_am_138 said:
I was wrong before, I would pay money out of my own pocket to book them a show in Richmond, sign a bunch of bands I know, wait till they play and pay the bands that opened to throw shit at them, while I stand at the sound board and turn it on and off while they are in the middle of songs. And when they come to me after they quit thier set.... but you know that bitch wouldnt stand for it, unlike the great Iron Maiden, who, despite having eggs and shit thrown at them, Played all their songs angry which some people described their playing as one of the most intense shows Iron Maiden has ever perforemed.

..And when they come to me after their set and tell me how fucked up that was I would look that bitch in the eye and tell her I didnt agree with all the bullshit in her blog. That makes it ok.....

Ahhhhhhh fuck it.......... just shoot the bitch

That Bitch from otep... Whatshernames blog said:
1,862 U.S. Military Fatalities in Iraq (thru today)
13,877 U.S. Military Maimed in Iraq (Last DoD Update: 06-Aug-05)
26,705 Iraqis Reported Killed (thru today)

... shouldn't the privileged class be held the same standards as the working class? ... if this politicians war is so worthy of fighting why aren't the Bush twins enlisting? how many members of congress have children serving? shouldn't destroying a nation with Weapons of Mass Destruction in the search for Weapons of Mass Destruction be considered hypocrisy? shouldn't we expect more? shouldn't we demand it? .... well?

This one makes me.......
grief.jpg

Hawng said:
I was wrong before, I would pay money out of my own pocket to book them a show in Richmond, sign a bunch of bands I know, wait till they play and pay the bands that opened to throw shit at them, while I stand at the sound board and turn it on and off while they are in the middle of songs. And when they come to me after they quit thier set.... but you know that bitch wouldnt stand for it, unlike the great Iron Maiden, who, despite having eggs and shit thrown at them, Played all their songs angry which some people described their playing as one of the most intense shows Iron Maiden has ever perforemed.

..And when they come to me after their set and tell me how fucked up that was I would look that bitch in the eye and tell her I didnt agree with all the bullshit in her blog. That makes it ok.....

Ahhhhhhh fuck it.......... just shoot the bitch
You need to cut their PA system and have some dude shouting "MAIDEN MAIDEN MAIDEN" really loudly.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oblivious Maximus said:
Oh yes they suck. The "singer" (if you can call her that) thinks she's some kind of feminist hero poet who thinks she spouts out Yoda like wisdom to her dyke followers. Needless to say she sounds like a homosexual bird with bronchitis.